Beware. flipkart is increasing prices of products for pre-booking as sale day is coming nearer.

163°
Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13

Is flipkart increasing prices of products for pre-booking as sale day is coming nearer?
I wish listed a hand bag but did not pay 1 rupee pre-booking amount, now I think the price for it has increased.

Expiring In 14 days
27 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
152
115
2

it is not increasing prices, discounts is reducing.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
64
0

Obviously.. They dont have standard prices always.. They keep fluctuating.. Frequent Sale’s are reason for it.Check prices with any tracker before buying.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

suggest a good tracker with alerts

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
388
6

Your flipkart account should be banned because you revealed flipkart’s secret strategy to fool us.
😑😑😑

Missing
Deal Subedar
249
2250
35

Buying from Flipkart is always gamble smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
249
398
6
ankit.kandoi63437 wrote:

suggest a good tracker with alerts

Buyhatke and DD telegram bot.

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
365
2
Sandyk007 wrote:

Obviously.. They dont have standard prices always.. They keep fluctuating.. Frequent Sale’s are reason for it.Check prices with any tracker before buying.

Using. Byhatke tracker some price errors r prices which r for very less time can’t be tracked in that

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
cool_or wrote:

it is not increasing prices, discounts is reducing.

So effectively increasing prices.
Maybe they see which product is getting higher pre-booking or whish listed and increasing its prices/reducing the discount percentage.
At this rate on sale day the prices will come to normal prices with no feel of Once in a year Big Sale….
Now intrest in flipkart sale is decreasing. Let’s see what amazon comes up with.

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1237
34

Thats how bulk purchasing works. The price changes in some cases when the delivery date is nearing because the vendors have to re-plan their purchases too. Nobody wants to keep the stuff in warehouse after paying for it. It could turn into dead investment and has to disposed off at a loss at a later time.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
212
35

This is always the case even on sale. Day-1 is better than others

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
geturchiru wrote:

Thats how bulk purchasing works. The price changes in some cases when the delivery date is nearing because the vendors have to re-plan their purchases too. Nobody wants to keep the stuff in warehouse after paying for it. It could turn into dead investment and has to disposed off at a loss at a later time.

So everyone(thousands/lakhs of people) who just wish listed products but didn’t pay Pre booking amount simply wasted their time on flipkart. rage
I just checked my wish list, products have double or tripled in prices since I added them.
Everybody check your wish list and see…
What a waste of time rage rage rage

Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1237
34
Expand
tangocash wrote:

So everyone(thousands/lakhs of people) who just wish listed products but didn’t pay Pre booking amount simply wasted their time on flipkart. rage
I just checked my wish list, products have double or tripled in prices since I added them.
Everybody check your wish list and see…
What a waste of time rage rage rage

Wishlist does not mean you are going to buy. Like you don’t want to waste time and money, every business wants to do the same. If 1cr ppl added as wishlist, does flipkart get even a rupee?

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
Expand
geturchiru wrote:

Wishlist does not mean you are going to buy. Like you don’t want to waste time and money, every business wants to do the same. If 1cr ppl added as wishlist, does flipkart get even a rupee?

Well flipkart itself was saying “start wishlisting now” in their ads. Now it seems only the people who paid Pre booking amount need to wait for the sale day, that too just to place their order.
For the rest of others sale is already over before it even starts. rolleyes rage

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5925
255
Expand
tangocash wrote:

Well flipkart itself was saying “start wishlisting now” in their ads. Now it seems only the people who paid Pre booking amount need to wait for the sale day, that too just to place their order.
For the rest of others sale is already over before it even starts. rolleyes rage

sunglasses
Missing
Deal Subedar
88
1237
34
Expand
tangocash wrote:

Well flipkart itself was saying “start wishlisting now” in their ads. Now it seems only the people who paid Pre booking amount need to wait for the sale day, that too just to place their order.
For the rest of others sale is already over before it even starts. rolleyes rage

Again saying wishlist means, you showed interest and probably buy if the price is X and I might buy the same item if the price is Y. I have like 100 items in my wishlist and will not buy all now even if they are cheaper. It’s a way of shopping and marking them for later purchase when you are free and later buy when you need it. So, you will not buy your wish listed item if that is available at a cheaper price than what it is right now or what it goes in let’s say AZ? If you need it, you’ll probably buy wherever it is cheaper at that time expecting that it will not be any cheaper.
Coming to sale, all FK need is what is the best price they can offer for it and expect they will be able to sell all that they ordered. If they cannot anticipate the price or demand they are at loss. There are people with management and procurement degrees to do that and get paid for it. Let the sale begin and make statements.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
Expand
geturchiru wrote:

Let the sale begin and make statements.

what I said is the reality of now, so my statements are spot on. I don’t need to wait for any particular time to say it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
Expand
geturchiru wrote:

There are people with management and procurement degrees to do that and get paid for it.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/643194/medium/6997135IMG-20201013-125806.jpg?1602574423

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
296
1
Sandyk007 wrote:

Obviously.. They dont have standard prices always.. They keep fluctuating.. Frequent Sale’s are reason for it.Check prices with any tracker before buying.

Which tracker tracks flipkart prices?

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
296
1
Expand
kaushikkumar wrote:

Buyhatke and DD telegram bot.

Buyhatke doesn’t work with FF? And how to access that DD telegram bot in telegram?

Missing
Perfectionist
7,096
10324
112
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

How to use this DD tracker ?? Useful ?? @kaushikkumar

You have to send the product link to the bot and it will update you with every price change.

Missing
Deal Cadet
249
398
6
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

How to use this DD tracker ?? Useful ?? @kaushikkumar

Yes, just send the link of the product that you are watching to desidime telegram bot.

You will get alert when price is dropped.

Missing
Perfectionist
50
13792
110
Expand
kaushikkumar wrote:

Yes, just send the link of the product that you are watching to desidime telegram bot.

You will get alert when price is dropped.

TY bro  +KG @Wontdisplaymyname

Missing
Perfectionist
2,253
63719
632

Is there a big difference in pre-book price and sale day price.

Like for pre-book deals they show below ‘big billion day price’ and for many that’s same as pre-book price

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
259
13
avgn wrote:

Is there a big difference in pre-book price and sale day price.

Like for pre-book deals they show below ‘big billion day price’ and for many that’s same as pre-book price

My guess is that when they open a category for Pre booking then the price are the lowest. Keep in mind that you will not get extra sbi 10% off on Pre booking price.
Gradually they keep increasing the pre book price.
So one person can book a product for Pre book price of Rs400/- on day 1 of Pre booking opening, same product will be available to be Pre booked at Rs 750/- after 2 days of Pre booking opening and so on.
Diffrent people will get different Pre booking price for the same product based on the day they book it. The nearer to the sale day higher the price of Pre booking. And all the Pre booked orders DO NOT GET SBI 10% OFF

Missing
Analyst
84
4460
159

So a simple lesson learnt is what needs to be bought in sale pre-book it for re.1 immediately

During the sale which so ever company offers at significantly lower price buy that one ignoring the prebooking since it’s a good fall back when the se starts and you know you wouldn’t go empty hande

happened many times on AZ where the buy now button just freezes and when it’s click able waiting list is already full.

Missing