Is IRCTC IPO worth to buy?

171°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
31
0

Is IRCTC IPO worth to buy?

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
163
505
28

Of course. It will be oversubscribed and most of retail won’t even get allotment.

Missing
Deal Subedar
535
1890
18

How to buy?? Can anybody please guide me? I have account with Zerodha & have not subscribed to an IPO yet… TIA

Missing
Entertainer
745
2837
37
MSDfan wrote:

How to buy?? Can anybody please guide me? I have account with Zerodha & have not subscribed to an IPO yet… TIA

You need to login to your net banking (linked to your Demat account) and apply through ASBA.

Missing
Deal Subedar
535
1890
18
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

You need to login to your net banking (linked to your Demat account) and apply through ASBA.

Thanks bro. However I didn’t understand the following lines in ASBA section bro. Now the price is 315-320, how much balance I should have in my bank / demat account??

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1011
16

There will be so many PSU IPOs. I guess the crowd will lose charm.

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2196
26
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Thanks bro. However I didn’t understand the following lines in ASBA section bro. Now the price is 315-320, how much balance I should have in my bank / demat account??

min bid quantity is 40. so min bid price will be 40*320 ~ 12800

Missing
Deal Subedar
535
1890
18
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:

min bid quantity is 40. so min bid price will be 40*320 ~ 12800

Where should I have that? In demat account? I have balance in my bank account.

Missing
Analyst
117
3499
40
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Thanks bro. However I didn’t understand the following lines in ASBA section bro. Now the price is 315-320, how much balance I should have in my bank / demat account??

Just go to Zerodha Console>Portfolio>IPO
There you will see Current IPO
Place your bid and enter upi id
Approve the same on the app
Your amount will be blocked, and will be deducted if you are allotted the shares or else will get unblocked

Missing
Analyst
117
3499
40
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Where should I have that? In demat account? I have balance in my bank account.

No for ipo, balance should be there in bank account

Missing
Analyst
117
3499
40
nimod wrote:

There will be so many PSU IPOs. I guess the crowd will lose charm.

Beginning one’s might sail!
I am not much fan of PSU’s, but this one is worth a try!

Missing
Entertainer
745
2837
37
Expand
MSDfan wrote:

Thanks bro. However I didn’t understand the following lines in ASBA section bro. Now the price is 315-320, how much balance I should have in my bank / demat account??

320-10 (retail discount) = 310*40 = 12,400

Missing
Deal Subedar
544
1056
19
Expand
Awake wrote:

Just go to Zerodha Console>Portfolio>IPO
There you will see Current IPO
Place your bid and enter upi id
Approve the same on the app
Your amount will be blocked, and will be deducted if you are allotted the shares or else will get unblocked

I have a demat account with karvy, which I havent used in the past few years. can I use it now using same upi id like zerodha?
Is zerodha better?
Can you please let me know about charges of zerodha?
Can I create zerodha account completely online and within the deadline to subscribe for this IPO?

TIA.

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19279
189
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

I have a demat account with karvy, which I havent used in the past few years. can I use it now using same upi id like zerodha?
Is zerodha better?
Can you please let me know about charges of zerodha?
Can I create zerodha account completely online and within the deadline to subscribe for this IPO?

TIA.

https://upstox.com/open-demat-ac...t/
https://zerodha.com/open-a...nt
https://support.zerodha.com/category/account-op...
https://www.edelweiss.in/demat-a...nt
https://www.edelweiss.in/our-p...ng

Missing
Analyst
117
3499
40
Expand
jainashish85 wrote:

I have a demat account with karvy, which I havent used in the past few years. can I use it now using same upi id like zerodha?
Is zerodha better?
Can you please let me know about charges of zerodha?
Can I create zerodha account completely online and within the deadline to subscribe for this IPO?

TIA.

Dont know if karvy will show support for upi id, but you can apply through netbanking also! U just need ur demat ac id
Zerodha has 300 as AMC, and has one of the lowest broking charges
When i opened my ac, everything was done online, except i had to post some documents through post after attestation!
Yes i think you will be able to access your demat ac after online process ( even before sending docs by post)

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
442
3
Expand
Awake wrote:

Dont know if karvy will show support for upi id, but you can apply through netbanking also! U just need ur demat ac id
Zerodha has 300 as AMC, and has one of the lowest broking charges
When i opened my ac, everything was done online, except i had to post some documents through post after attestation!
Yes i think you will be able to access your demat ac after online process ( even before sending docs by post)

@Awake Bro pls clear a doubt of mine…i opened a demat + trading acc with sharekhan back in 2013… my question is can i open 2nd demat + trading acc with icici without closing sharekhan acc?

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
364
10

What should be the ideal bid amount? How good is it going to be? Is it good idea to place bid now or should wait for stock listing?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
64
4108
83
Expand
beingsimple wrote:

@Awake Bro pls clear a doubt of mine…i opened a demat + trading acc with sharekhan back in 2013… my question is can i open 2nd demat + trading acc with icici without closing sharekhan acc?

Yes you can open. But there is a catch. In case your stock holding is less than 50000 then you will be charged nil AMC. But since you are going to open another DeMAT acc, you have to pay AMC for both the accounts. BSDMA, ie Basic Services Demat Account is a scheme being run by Govt. Every broker obeys it. Google it.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
64
4108
83
bornsmart wrote:

What should be the ideal bid amount? How good is it going to be? Is it good idea to place bid now or should wait for stock listing?

Apology for the late reply. Integer Multiple of the min bid quantity. 40, 80, 120 but not 50, 60, 110

Missing