Is SnaPay good and trustworthy?

114°
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

I uploaded my adhar multiple times and they rejected my KYC. Now they want my pan + adhar again.

Is it even trustworthy or a bekar app?

17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

trusted .. using from 4 years

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where and how to use Snapay rewards ? Anyone!!pls

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Tekk wrote:

trusted .. using from 4 years

in that case, why have they rejected my KYC 5 times and why are they asking PAN and Adhar instead of just Adhar?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

in that case, why have they rejected my KYC 5 times and why are they asking PAN and Adhar instead of just Adhar?

So do you want them to, allow you to do transactions without pancard..?

Pancard is mandatory for kyc ..snapay is a payment processor ,they should do kyc as per guidelines..


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Adhar can be optional, but not pan. If pan is verified, then next adhar. Many apps just proccess by pan, adhar not needed.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
beamchota wrote:

Adhar can be optional, but not pan. If pan is verified, then next adhar. Many apps just proccess by pan, adhar not needed.

On their KYC page, they ask only for Adhar and picture. Which they have rejected 5 times for me.


Now on chat, they are asking for PAN and Adhar. Who knows what that chat customer care will do with the PAN & Adhar copy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

On their KYC page, they ask only for Adhar and picture. Which they have rejected 5 times for me.


Now on chat, they are asking for PAN and Adhar. Who knows what that chat customer care will do with the PAN & Adhar copy.

Is your aadhar and pan is linked? Ya true, sharing soft copy is not good. Even kreditbee does the same, dey asks for soft copy.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
beamchota wrote:

Is your aadhar and pan is linked? Ya true, sharing soft copy is not good. Even kreditbee does the same, dey asks for soft copy.

yes both Adhar and Pan are linked.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

It’s trustworthy app. plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Still KYC Rejected ? 

Mine also happened same thing. They rejected 2-3 times and then asked to upload PAN over Aadhar. I uploaded and then they cleared it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any way to avoid charges for utility payments(money transfer to other accounts) even for Low there are charges

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

Mine also happened same thing. They rejected 2-3 times and then asked to upload PAN over Aadhar. I uploaded and then they cleared it.

Mine Approved 

Smooth Process

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
harish8 wrote:

Any way to avoid charges for utility payments(money transfer to other accounts) even for Low there are charges

use pay with rewards with t+1 option on utility payments. Giving 2% cashback in pwr wallet, which can be used for next transaction. 2.5% charges. And credit card may also give some cashback, so net profit.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

Can anyone share the referral of SnaPay with me..??

+1
i also need Snappay referral and what are the rewards for first time users ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

+1
i also need Snappay referral and what are the rewards for first time users ??

Dont see any referral system here. No specific offer for first time. Just u get 60% off on convinience fee.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply