is there a way reverse sbi prime card annual charges of 2999

185°
Deal Subedar
Dealcharmer

I made a mistake in calculation of sbi prime card ( my cousin's card ) fee waiver milestone and now she has been charged 2999 is there a way to ask them to reverse the charge she missed the milestone by 3000 rupees ( by mistake i selected wrong date range )
Kindly help , thanks 8in advance 

Expired
22 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

no way i was also chrged same, and yet i dont know the exact  dates for the milestone,

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Smiling @zee now as she has been charged what would be the right time for card closure 2 months before the next renewal date ?
are you guys planning to close the card too ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Even after reaching milestone,they are not refunding charges. I think this time sbi totally crashed and they are charging without any customer concern last time also they deducted amount from the card instead of points.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

1.call and ask to refund

2.place a card close request they may credit some rp or refund if you are lucky

Link Copied
@caks2006407 thanks for the valuable info
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Do emis calculate towards milestone?

Link Copied
I assume they should
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I was charged renewal fee which also indirectly trigger overlimit fee for me since I had eaten up around 95% of my limit

Had wrote mail to customer followed by nodal both charges were reverse immediately

PS - I already completed my milestone yet the fee was charged. As per Sbi, they post the fees and reverses in next month

Screenshot20230210-151759SBICard

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thats terrible, thanks for the info though, did you have overlimit facility enabled or they charged anyways?

View 12 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply