Is there a way to get SBI credit card instantly?

77°
Deal Cadet
emm

I am tired of seeing discounts being given on SBI card by Amazon.

Great republic sale is around the corner. Seriously thinking of getting an SBI card now.

Is there a way to get SBI credit card instantly?

If yes, which one?

I already have Master Card from HDFC and another charge card from AMEX.

Thanks in advance

17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

yes, by asking your friends or dimers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They will take 7-10 days minimum to process.
Use hdfcsmartbuy and shop if allowed during sale days for 5%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Get Fd based sure approval will take time

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Instant approved against FD minimum 25K. It will take 10 days for card processing but approval is 100%. The demerit of SBI secured card is they will not remove lien marked on FD until you surrender the card. Doesn’t matter even if you pay bills or how good is your credit score. FD will remain blocked.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes if you already have one sbi card, enter existing card no and apply other one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You need 3-4 months to get SBI Simply Click card. My application was rejected like 4-5 times . Most people dont get card in 1 time.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
emm wrote:

Is there a way to get SBI credit card instantly?

i once befriended a pickpocket…








but it is still no surety that it will be SBI.
(or instant)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shivrajsingh wrote:

You need 3-4 months to get SBI Simply Click card. My application was rejected like 4-5 times . Most people dont get card in 1 time.

Why was it rejected 3 4 times?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
emm wrote:

Why was it rejected 3 4 times?

Because of Modi-Ambani-Adani. sab mile hue hai ji.
j/k

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
myandroid20156735 wrote:

Yes if you already have one sbi card, enter existing card no and apply other one

ha ha ha it seems you have not read the entire post of
btw existing card hone par bhi instantly dusra card nahi milta sbi mein

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So, I can’t get an SBI card during this Amazon republic sale. No option but to buy from Flipkart using an HDFC card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
emm wrote:

Why was it rejected 3 4 times?

Reason stated, Due to Internal policy. Other cards like OLA, Prime, Elite are easy to get .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Because of Modi-Ambani-Adani. sab mile hue hai ji.
j/k

Then get one from Modi-Ambani-Adani

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

Instant approved against FD minimum 25K. It will take 10 days for card processing but approval is 100%. The demerit of SBI secured card is they will not remove lien marked on FD until you surrender the card. Doesn’t matter even if you pay bills or how good is your credit score. FD will remain blocked.

and any which banks remove after certain time?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

and any which banks remove after certain time?

AXIS & KOTAK BANK THOUGH I AM NOT 100% SURE.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

Instant approved against FD minimum 25K. It will take 10 days for card processing but approval is 100%. The demerit of SBI secured card is they will not remove lien marked on FD until you surrender the card. Doesn’t matter even if you pay bills or how good is your credit score. FD will remain blocked.

All FD cards have this lien. Else what is the meaning of secured card.

Missing