is there any benefit of grofers smart bachat me...

is there any benefit of grofers smart bachat membership now?

48°
Missing
Deal Newbie
158
98
0

If so, then tell

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
6
254
4

You will get some chindi discounts as SBC price. That’s it.

Missing
Shopping Friend
657
7871
119

is grofer delivering in mumbai now

Missing
Deal Newbie
158
98
0
Chikky wrote:

You will get some chindi discounts as SBC price. That’s it.

No free delivery on 500 something

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
254
4
Expand
fashionmonger wrote:

No free delivery on 500 something

DELIVERY” code to get free delivery is no longer valid.

Missing
Deal Subedar
126
1196
28

During covid19 Minimum order is 1200. Still u have to pay delivery of 15rs. Not much benefit of sbc during covid19

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
30
0
Rajrocksdeal wrote:

During covid19 Minimum order is 1200. Still u have to pay delivery of 15rs. Not much benefit of sbc during covid19

Now they are also asking for tips for their delivery person and to be paid to grofers account!!! Fantastic grofers SEVA!!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
126
1196
28
Expand
sidhubbb wrote:

Now they are also asking for tips for their delivery person and to be paid to grofers account!!! Fantastic grofers SEVA!!!

Better not to buy from grofers . if they not fulfill customers then customers will not buy from them. Customer is king not their co. They have shown true colour during covid19.

First of all they will open delivery slots for limited time slot. And if u order in bulk they will block ur account. Even though u have purchased their smart bachat membership also. They will not give any cashback there in wallet nor refund of smart bachat membership money. Customer care pick up the phone after 10min and still not able to provide proper resolution.

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2200
30

Any way to get SBC membership for cheap now?

Missing
Floting inactive