is there any one who can unlock icloud?

is there any one who can unlock icloud?

49°
Missing
Deal Newbie
105
26
0

I want to unlock iCloud

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
277
5477
85

What do you mean unlock icloud? You need password or if u dont remember it you have to recover it.

If you have a device which has someone’s account logged in only they have to unlock it and remove their account from the device. Even apple support won’t help you.

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
266
2

u mean icloud password recovery or remove icloud lock from any apple device?

Missing
Deal Newbie
105
26
0
ZNZ wrote:

u mean icloud password recovery or remove icloud lock from any apple device?

iCloud lock removal from device

Missing
Deal Newbie
105
26
0
rsai01 wrote:

What do you mean unlock icloud? You need password or if u dont remember it you have to recover it.

If you have a device which has someone’s account logged in only they have to unlock it and remove their account from the device. Even apple support won’t help you.

Bro I purchased this fone from ebay.. and now on restart it stucks on iCloud .. now seller is not responding. Is there any hacking way to unlock it

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
85
Expand
ankushsharmavip540 wrote:

iCloud lock removal from device

You need a password or need to prove that you are the owner of that device to apple care (which is really difficult if you don’t have a receipt). Apple refuses to unlock devices mostly to stop theft of their devices.

Missing
Blogger
277
5477
85
Expand
ankushsharmavip540 wrote:

Bro I purchased this fone from ebay.. and now on restart it stucks on iCloud .. now seller is not responding. Is there any hacking way to unlock it

There is no hacking way really. If you have bought from ebay and have all the receipts/proofs then you can try to contact apple care. If again your device has been reported as stolen they will not help you.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,701
3537
95
Expand
ankushsharmavip540 wrote:

Bro I purchased this fone from ebay.. and now on restart it stucks on iCloud .. now seller is not responding. Is there any hacking way to unlock it

Depends on device and iOS version. If it’s newer than iPhone 6s forget about it. You are better off selling it for spare parts.

Even government’s can’t bypass iPhone security without the help of best Cyber Security agencies.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,701
3537
95
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

There is no hacking way really. If you have bought from ebay and have all the receipts/proofs then you can try to contact apple care. If again your device has been reported as stolen they will not help you.

Even if it’s not reported as stolen they would only help if you can provide proof ownership beyond any reasonable double.

So an original Bill or a proof of transfer of ownership is required.

In this case if eBay Bill mentions same IMEI then chances of success is high. There are many sellers who sell cheap iCloud locked devices which are stolen or has some hardware issue

@ankushsharmavip540

Missing