is this possible with BSNL ?

219°
Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2950
40

bsnl is giving 500 recharge for 450 , so if i recharge for 4 times would get 2000 main balance , then can i activate *444*1999# to activate 1999 plan which gives 60 extra days so effectively i am getting 1999 plan @ 1800 which implies 425 days validity for 1800 => 4.23/day ?

@rajrocks , @ssganesh , @mastervijay

19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2

can any one say validity extension amount. i recharged with 36rs but only some days validity got extened. previously when i recharge to main balance validity automatically increases but now its not happening.. how to increase to 6month plan atleast

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51

Good idea for cost cutting, but before that ensure that plan is available for self recharging from the mentioned USSD code. I’m not sure about bsnl extra TT recharge with multiple times.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
prabha.avum wrote:

can any one say validity extension amount. i recharged with 36rs but only some days validity got extened. previously when i recharge to main balance validity automatically increases but now its not happening.. how to increase to 6month plan atleast

Which circle you’re ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2399
16

now bsnl is very dangerous bro. we don’t know when bsnl will disable ussd activation facility to which pariticular plan.
today i experienced it. we can activate many plans by dialing *444#
but now, scene reversed. many plans listed on *444# cannot be activate by using main balance! only it will show “you selected bla bla bla plan. press 1 to subscribe” when you are trying to activate that, it will send you sms msg “operation failed. pls contact customer care”

so, don’t depend on main balance & ussd codes.

bsnl will say
“press 1 to subscribe”
but we should understand that as “press 1 to become a bakara”

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2695
67

yes u can go for 4 times 500 rc .
but main thing is confirm that 1999 plan can be activated via main bal or not

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2399
16
hackerboys wrote:

yes u can go for 4 times 500 rc .
but main thing is confirm that 1999 plan can be activated via main bal or not

sometimes cc also gives false info.

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
ssganesh wrote:

now bsnl is very dangerous bro. we don’t know when bsnl will disable ussd activation facility to which pariticular plan.
today i experienced it. we can activate many plans by dialing *444#
but now, scene reversed. many plans listed on *444# cannot be activate by using main balance! only it will show “you selected bla bla bla plan. press 1 to subscribe” when you are trying to activate that, it will send you sms msg “operation failed. pls contact customer care”

so, don’t depend on main balance & ussd codes.

bsnl will say
“press 1 to subscribe”
but we should understand that as “press 1 to become a bakara”

Yes exactly ! Experienced same thing with plan 36,74,75 etc using the mentioned USSD.. finally ended up with unwanted plan of 96 from main balance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
2399
16
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Yes exactly ! Experienced same thing with plan 36,74,75 etc using the mentioned USSD.. finally ended up with unwanted plan of 96 from main balance.

i tried *444*96#
it is showing error “try again”

which state you from?

Missing
Tech Guru
325
3897
51
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

i tried *444*96#
it is showing error “try again”

which state you from?

I have tried *444# and it pops up a list of plans and i have selected plan 96 and pressed 1 to activate it !
Im from Tamilnadu circle !

Missing
Entertainer
22
2192
27

Check the fine prints of 4.2gb data🥺🥺🥺i did 666 pack for 3.5gb data per day then after 31st oct it reduced to 2.5gb . Cc told 3.5 gb only for limited time mentioned on web😑😑😑1 year is quite a commitment so do some more digging

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95536
1323
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

But i have done plan 96 successfully using main balance on 5th of this month.

ur lucky it might get removed in future as they have removed 36,74,75 etc

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95536
1323

u recharged main balance with 450 amt 4 times in the same day and got 500 balance for each?
whats ur circle?

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2950
40
rajrocks wrote:

u recharged main balance with 450 amt 4 times in the same day and got 500 balance for each?
whats ur circle?

Tamilnadu

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95536
1323
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Tamilnadu

u recharged main balance with 450 amt 4 times in the same day and got 500 balance for each?

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2950
40
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u recharged main balance with 450 amt 4 times in the same day and got 500 balance for each?

Yes though amazon allows only 2 times but payzzap allows multiple time

Missing