(Solved) Issue regarding Gpay ₹251 assured Gift

206°
Deal Lieutenant
Geekynick

Hello dimers

First of all let me clear that i didn’t put any effort to collect the diwali stamp.
I opened my Gpay account today and saw that i received some diwali stamp gift from one of my friend.I click on that and it take me to diwali stamp section where i see that i have 2 stamps (1 is diya and 2nd is Rangoli)
Then i request other stamps via posting the link in desidime thread.. which i received within 5 minutes.
So now I have all stamps only with 1 quantity each.
Now i go to Reward section where we got all the scratch cards …I saw there is a redeem button below the all the diwali stamp..i click on that button and then all of my collected diwali stamps disappeared and got nothing like scratch card or gift ₹251.

Is anyone facing same issue? I am using IOS app. (Latest Updated)
I already contacted with CC but they are saying they need Screenshot of that..(how stupid they are? When i was saying that all stamps disappeared from there).

Edit:- Checked Gpay account and my all collected stamps are back..i got option to redeem again..so Finally got ₹251 as a gift

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So, you were ought to enjoy without doing anything…and here people are spending their entire weekend to hunt for Rangoli!

P.S. Google Pay is terrible!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Lucky and unlucky at the same time 😝😅

Link Copied

Google pay screen looks same for everyone. Download any screenshot from net and send them.

Link Copied

I already sent them but they can verify that via their system rather than asking for screenshot.
Btw I don’t have any hope to get any response from them

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Looks waste of time..

Link Copied

To Be Frank, Google Pay Support Is Worst. We Are Wasting Time Finding Rangoli And You (OP) Will Waste Time Explaining To CC That You Had All 5 Stamps.
laughing

Link Copied

My struggle is less as compared to others… because i know that they will not solve this issue but everyone will make efforts for Rangoli untill they get it..😂😂😂

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Aisa frnd bhagwaan har kisi ko de. Plz let us know how ur frnd got 2 rangoli

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

yeah, everyone is getting wrong-goli wink

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply