Issue with earlier Amazon 100% cashback upto 300 on paying CC bill offer

192°
Helpful
batguy143

In Jan end I paid a credit card bill and got a reward of 100% cashback upto 300 on buying Launchpad products.
I made that purchase but didn’t get the cashback. I checked the product reviews and there were others who had same experience.

I contacted customer care and they kept making new excuse everytime. They told that it was applicable only if I paid for the product through UPI.
After going through T&C properly I noticed that in Point 4., it was mentioned that we could pay through any online payment mode to get the cashback BUT in Point 5. it was written that payment has to be through UPI only.
So the whole fault was of someone who made the T&C of the offer.
I sent the screenshots of the offer T&C to the customer care and the escalation team details provided by @Suman_Kolkata and next day got the call and my cashback was credited.

I think there must be others who faced the same issue. Please check ur email for the collected offer, click on it and you will get the T&C page and proceed with the complaint.

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

what is escalation team detail.i paid thru upi but no cashback was given

Critic Critic
Link Copied

i have never used this deal but your initiative to write detailed notes 📝 for others is commendable so +🔥 and ✝️ Karma given 🤠

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Thank you very much!

View 1 more reply
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

No use raising a complaint..if there’s a mention of “UPI only” in the t&c
They gonna always consider point 4 & 5 and take a decision…

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

As I clearly mentioned , in one point it was any payment mode and in other UPI.
And I got the cashback after raising the issue.

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You should have read the micro print in t&c. Usually t&c. is written in thin & ambiguous way to confuse users. Customer care walo ko khud kuch pta nhi hota they just tell same thing like a parrot.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I had read T&C and it was mentioned any payment mode so I placed the order and then raised the issue and got the cashback too.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone share screenshot of the collect offer?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

]

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://imgur.com/z...nI

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

You are extremely lucky to get the cashback
Forget about t&c, its clearly “UPI Only” offer https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667524/medium/Screenshot_20210222-222643_2.png?1614013090

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply