ITR need to filed? if only stcg gain in year is 4000Rs earning. around & NO OTHER INCOME

137°
Deal Newbie
gabarohtash4...

Tell please

31 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I didn’t file ITR till yet though I M 41 year old. ( because I have no income) 🤣😅😂

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

did u trade in shares?

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I don’t remember clearly but someone had created a post here that they got notice for not filing returns for trading. They didn’t make any money I guess but IT had sent them notice seeking something because of the huge amount of trading (probably in F&O).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

please tell in my case… i don’t know about this much

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What’s the harm in filing your returns?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Gain 4000Rs
ITR filing fees 6000Rs
2000Rs loss 😂

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Needed to be filled if total transaction as amount Exceeds 10 lakh in a financial year

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think it’s total income of 5 lks above.

View 8 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

No, you don’t need to file an ITR since your total income is less than the basic exemption limit

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Bakre ki amma kab tak khair manayegu.. sad toungueout

Link Copied

Try cleartax, it’s free for diy users/self filling upto 10 fillings. Its easy and based on the inputs picks the relevant it form on its own and files it return

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ITR need to be filed as brokerage firms need that to trade in F&O. As it is linked totally with pan & aadhar , all record even if its minor comes under scanner.

Link Copied

No need. Enjoy.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Till how much gain … need not file

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do you need to file ITR for ‘pakoda’ shop?
No

But, should you file it for STCG gain?
Yes

Are there any charges?
No, it’s simple.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

STCG tax is 15% and I think no matter what your income is. Please correct me I am wrong.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

now a days it’s all automated and all brokerage firms send automated reports of transactions to the I.T. Dept. one of my friend didn’t declared the stock returns and he too had to pay once he got notice. I would advise to declare it even if it’s small amount as I.T. can reopen assessments even after 3 years (reduced from 7 this year). Also as we get readymade P&L tax sheets from brokerages like Zerodha one just has to upload it in cleartax.

Note: In this year Budget, FM had said that capital gains tax and bank interest would be pre-filled, that’s enough hint that I.T. has all the data and given the super bumper returns the stock market has provided, they will vigorously pursue capital gains tax be it short term or long term

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s Better to file zero returns if you have PAN card with no returns as it will help with your financial condition and during loans

replyuser
Click here to reply