Jana Bank Rupay platinim Debit card at Rs 199

229°
Deal Subedar
191
1164
8

1. Open account from this link https://janadigi.com/onboarding/w...me
2.Only choose video kyc. Do only during branch hours
3.During video kyc ask them to send only Platinum rupay card
4.Issuence charges is 199 only. If funded with 25k issuence is free
5.This account is 1000 minimum balance
6.intial funding is 2.5k can be withdrawed
(Only open account during branch hours. Then only you will get video kyc . Or else you will end up getting classic varient)
Card has annual fees of rs 200+ If amazon don’t extends the offer block card after one year
Card will be send via post

35 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
7
2238
17

This is great ok_hand, full Kyc at home

Initial funding should be 2500 as mentioned on the website

504
30170
328

Save 1% (Tx processing fee) and take away 99% (M’use wallet load offer) 🥳

358
4400
41

@UDEMYCOURSES Can you please tell, after 2500 initial funding, the debit card will be LTF or chargable from 2nd year?

7
2238
17
Nationalist wrote:

Will do it tomorrow

Do let me know once you open the account wink

358
4400
41
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Do let me know once you open the account wink

Sure.. Just the LTF wali Query to be answered by OP

1
10129
68
Nationalist wrote:

@UDEMYCOURSES Can you please tell, after 2500 initial funding, the debit card will be LTF or chargable from 2nd year?

+1
Are they sending physical card?

7
2238
17

What does incremental balance mean?

They have mentioned 7% interest on Savings Account on incremental balance of 1 lakhs or more upto 10 lakhs.

Edit 6% for this bracket

1
10129
68
RunZone wrote:

What does incremental balance mean?

They have mentioned 7% interest on Savings Account on incremental balance of 1 lakhs or more upto 10 lakhs.

Means any balance above 1lac will get a interest of 7% till 10 lac.
So if balance is 10 lac 9 lac will get 7% interest.
Ps: it’s 6% not 7%

7
2238
17
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Means any balance above 1lac will get a interest of 7% till 10 lac.
So if balance is 10 lac 9 lac will get 7% interest.

Got it.

PS – by mistake I meantioned 7% , it is 6% for 1 lakh to 10 lakhs

50
359
6
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

1. Open account from this link https://janadigi.com/onboarding/welcome
2. Only choose video kyc.
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ Do it only during branch hours
3. During video kyc ask them to send only Platinum rupay card
4. issuance charges are ₹199 INR only.
‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ issuance is free if the account is initially funded with ₹25000 INR
5. MAB for this account type is ₹1000 INR
6. For intial funding, the minimum amount required is ₹2500 INR (this can later be withdrawn)
☡For this, one should open the account only during branch working hours.
Only then would you get a chance for video KYC .
Else you might end up getting classic varient☡

👍🏽 and bookmarked

50
359
6
getready wrote:

Save 1% (Tx processing fee) and take away 99% (M’use wallet load offer) 🥳 🥳

mind elaborating for total noobs, like me¡¿


thanks

14
1495
18

Last time I checked , Jana bank charge 500 to close account

191
1164
8
El-Profesor wrote:

Last time I checked , Jana bank charge 500 to close account

Close after 12 month’s

191
1164
8
Expand
El-Profesor wrote:

500 even if close after 2 year ,,,, standard charges

https://www.janabank.com/images/PDF/SOC_Savings...

Banks don’t charge for closure within 14 days of opening of an account. Any closure of the account after 14 days but before 1 year may be subject to account closure charges. Normally, closure of an account after 1 year are not subject to closure charges.2

14
1495
18
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Banks don’t charge for closure within 14 days of opening of an account. Any closure of the account after 14 days but before 1 year may be subject to account closure charges. Normally, closure of an account after 1 year are not subject to closure charges.2

Normally… but jana specifically updated their terms last year.

7
2238
17

Anybody opened account today?

358
4400
41
RunZone wrote:

Anybody opened account today?

Account closure ka hi Rs.500 lag jaayega.. Kya hi fayda sweat

53
85
1

How long it will take to deliver the card?
I received ATM pin via Speedpost yesterday. But the card not received yet.
The account was opened on 19th April.

Edit: Card received just now.

Missing