Jet Airways stops operations from tonight

197°
26 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Tech Guru
193
2189
108

What happened to 15000 crore assistance from fakir

Missing
Critic
373
3641
48

the objective was the transfer all shares and responsibilities to SBI and allow Goyals to be free. Goyals hold British passport. they will now join Mallya at London. And SBI will try to get a buyer. Then it will be written off as NPA. and may be Adani will come as the knight in shining armour, offer peanuts, and get the airlines.

Missing
Critic
21
1967
19
drupal wrote:

What happened to 15000 crore assistance from fakir

Fakir?

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

Fakir?

DickHead of the Government of India


reference:


do NOT quote this post and read the first word thereafter.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4482
137

What ever the reason its sad day to see another company go under.. I have taken a few flights with them and they were fine for the most part but now spice and others are cheaper and for flights of 1 or 2 hours it makes little difference.. But when you travel for 10 or 20 hours, I don’t think you will walk out of a spice jet by yourself..

Missing
Critic
21
1967
19
alienteck wrote:

What ever the reason its sad day to see another company go under.. I have taken a few flights with them and they were fine for the most part but now spice and others are cheaper and for flights of 1 or 2 hours it makes little difference.. But when you travel for 10 or 20 hours, I don’t think you will walk out of a spice jet by yourself..

Right! Cheaper flights like Spicejet r very risky for longer journeys.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
600
2

It’s a very sad today, I am much worried for 16000 employees. God bless them. sweat

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4482
137
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

Right! Cheaper flights like Spicejet r very risky for longer journeys.

I wonder how many people here realize that sitting in those seats for like 5 hours can turn into a life threating problem.. But I think spice don’t have any long flights except maybe to the Andaman’s which are like 3 hours.

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8184
122
drupal wrote:

What happened to 15000 crore assistance from fakir

fakeer is searching for his jhola pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7

Fakir must be happy, his masters have one less competition now

Missing
Critic
373
3641
48
Expand
alienteck wrote:

I wonder how many people here realize that sitting in those seats for like 5 hours can turn into a life threating problem.. But I think spice don’t have any long flights except maybe to the Andaman’s which are like 3 hours.

many of the hopping flights are more than 5 hours in total

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18

Jet had cancelled my 30th April flight and I have rescheduled same flight today in the morning. Now I am in dilemma what to do. Jet won’t give the refund now if I cancel after rescheduling

Missing
Critic
21
1967
19
makeourdeal wrote:

Jet had cancelled my 30th April flight and I have rescheduled same flight today in the morning. Now I am in dilemma what to do. Jet won’t give the refund now if I cancel after rescheduling

Go to airport and do whatever u want to get your money back (Although they r the real fakir now, they don’t have the money to give you the refund)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
drupal wrote:

What happened to 15000 crore assistance from fakir

They thought they will run with that gimmick.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
makeourdeal wrote:

Jet had cancelled my 30th April flight and I have rescheduled same flight today in the morning. Now I am in dilemma what to do. Jet won’t give the refund now if I cancel after rescheduling

Employees are only not getting their salaries then how do u expect your money…o.O
I literally told everyone that avoid jet and then this happened.
Today jet’s share will have one of the worst move ever in share market.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
pbcmehul wrote:

It’s a very sad today, I am much worried for 16000 employees. God bless them. sweat

The problem are elections.
Spice too had faced tough times in 2014 but the situation was much better and they got immediate funding but here since their debt is more and it’s election season ppl really are not bothered to do anything. They are just playing the ball game rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

The problem are elections.
Spice too had faced tough times in 2014 but the situation was much better and they got immediate funding but here since their debt is more and it’s election season ppl really are not bothered to do anything. They are just playing the ball game rolleyes

Jet opens at -10 % o.O

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Jet opens at -10 % o.O

Because of all these issues they are now even losing what they have with them right now i.e. market cap cry

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3068
94
desiman wrote:

Jet Airways lenders ‘reasonably hopeful’ of successful bids for grounded airline

https://www.hindustantimes.com/business-news/je...

It’s already 30-35% down.
Jet wait for more pain now rolleyes

In the outside world people only trade with emotions and sentiments and ppl love to sell in truckload hushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
924
18
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Employees are only not getting their salaries then how do u expect your money…o.O
I literally told everyone that avoid jet and then this happened.
Today jet’s share will have one of the worst move ever in share market.

i had booked in Jan

Missing
Critic
21
1967
19

Employees PC after shutdown

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
53
3490
47
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Fakir must be happy, his masters have one less competition now

Seeing all this next is bsnl I guess.. He will sell everything one by one.. His masters now will offer peanuts and purchase the airlines.. If this continues only reliance will survive at last.. imp Maza aa raha hai na mitron.. wink
Bhakts do not quote my comment. I don’t want any argument. twisted

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8184
122

Jet Airways’ BKC office space up for auction amid financial crunch

Jet Airways’ 52,775 sq ft office space in Mumbai will be auctioned with an initial bidding price of Rs 245 crore. This is yet another blow to the grounded airline, which was forced to stop operations last month on April 17.

https://www.indiatoday.in/business/story/jet-ai...

Missing