[HELP] | Jio Discount vouchers validity

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59

Hi, I have 5 discount vouchers of Jio(those 50 rs discount vouchers which were given under 100% cashback offer)
They have validity till 19th.. any way to increase its validity?

16 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
60
102
0

Buy plan vouchers or data vouchers above 100 from my vouchers section. and apply these vouchers.  For example on 101 data voucher we can apply this 50 voucher…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
syeraa wrote:

Buy plan vouchers or data vouchers above 100 from my vouchers section. and apply these vouchers.  For example on 101 data voucher we can apply this 50 voucher…

But min 1495 (299×5) is required for this na..

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
504
6
syeraa wrote:

Buy plan vouchers or data vouchers above 100 from my vouchers section. and apply these vouchers.  For example on 101 data voucher we can apply this 50 voucher…

Can we buy data vouchers of rs101 and activate them later, when ever we want?

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
102
0
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Can we buy data vouchers of rs101 and activate them later, when ever we want?

Data vouchers are removed buy jio. We can only buy through recharge.. cannot save or transfer

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59

Will it be good choice to buy plan vouchers(of 399) worth 1995 for 1745 and stock? Just to use these discount vouchers..

Missing
Blogger
0
1983
55
161508 wrote:

Will it be good choice to buy plan vouchers(of 399) worth 1995 for 1745 and stock? Just to use these discount vouchers..

nope.

u Will get better offer in coming days

don’t plan far ahead

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

nope.

u Will get better offer in coming days

don’t plan far ahead

What should I do with the 5 vouchers? Let go?

Missing
Blogger
0
1983
55
Expand
161508 wrote:

What should I do with the 5 vouchers? Let go?

let it go waste.


Even i have more than 100s of these in my 5 family jio aim combined.



not worth it at the moment.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

let it go waste.


Even i have more than 100s of these in my 5 family jio aim combined.



not worth it at the moment.

Ok

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
919
11

Bro try RS.349 minimum plan for 50 RS voucher. Because RS.50 voucher works great from rs.349 u can save much more from it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59
iamshashikant wrote:

Bro try RS.349 minimum plan for 50 RS voucher. Because RS.50 voucher works great from rs.349 u can save much more from it

I know, %off is greater in 349 plan.. but amount/validity (per day cost) is higher…
PV 399 is best.!

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
919
11
Expand
161508 wrote:

I know, %off is greater in 349 plan.. but amount/validity (per day cost) is higher…
PV 399 is best.!

No of coupons is u have more then apply coupon RS.50 on RS.349 because u can utilise more coupons on this plan .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59

Val got increased to Nov 1, Last day today..
Anyone want 50 discount on plans (above 300) can contact.

4 Left

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4235
59

Now that the plan-prices are going to increase by upto 40% and no offer (from FC, Amazon etc) how is the deal now.?

Ps- for me Jio extended the validity for those discount vouchers upto Dec 18, 2019.

Missing