Jio doubt

48°
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
890
10

Can I do my First recharge for Rs. 149 and then after than change plan to Rs. 399 onwards from next month onwards? or i have to only do 149 once done with it first.

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43

You can recharge with any plan anytime. But it will get activated in order of recharge.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
475
7

You can do any recharge anytime. You can also recharge multiple time in same day/hour. Multiple recharge get stacked and will be activated once current plan expire or you can active multiple plan at same time manually.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
890
10
chingumboy wrote:

You can recharge with any plan anytime. But it will get activated in order of recharge.

Thankyou

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
890
10
DaBomb wrote:

You can do any recharge anytime. You can also recharge multiple time in same day/hour. Multiple recharge get stacked and will be activated once current plan expire or you can active multiple plan at same time manually.

Thank you

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,032
2883
21

If its first recharge, then u have to do additional 99 recharge for becoming prime member.

Missing
suspended
158
806
12

How to do first recharge of bsnl? What are the options available? Andhra Pradesh circle.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
890
10
Pikachu_ wrote:

If its first recharge, then u have to do additional 99 recharge for becoming prime member.

yes i did not totally 248 recharge on jio app.

Missing