Jio Fiber review

159°
Deal Subedar
18
1585
6

hello
In my area jio fiber service is available many neighbour have taken service of jio. I also want jio fiber but the problem is .In my family there are 4 member . All 3(except me) member saying we want recharge on phone.
means 199 *3 = 597 is paid in a month
If jio fiber installed i don’t recharge my phone so save 199

any idea how to save money using jio fiber and recharge also done in phone 3 phones.

koi chanakya h 21 century m ….

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
5
2030
31

Go for yearly plans and restrict data usage which comes with it for outside use only

146
721
25

How will u save 199, you will require a recharge of min 149 to keep your number active

51
166
2

I’m in same boat that instead of recharging for 2gb per day packs why not go for broadband and cheaper recharge plans. But thing is broadband definitely will be expensive but you’ll have better speed and more data like you can watch 1080p and 4K videos a lot which will be very expensive on mobile data.

16
3775
26

@Dealkeeper
There is a huge difference between broadband and mobile data. The convenience of mobile data usage is not available in the case of broadband connection. We can carry a mobile phone anywhere so mobile data is always available regardless of location. Broadband can only be used when we are at home.
So you cannot replace mobile data with broadband. If you try that way you will feel uncomfortable with broadband because the lack of convenience which comes with mobile data

0
1360
11

i think jio fibre connectiom will allow 4 or 5 mobiles to use jio calling feature for unlimited calls

476
4370
52

Depends upon the usage profile of the other persons, how long they would be using at home and how long they would use outside and also how you intend to use the broadband connection. You also have not indicated the service provider name for the mobiles.

53
756
7

Use 329 rs plan for recharge . 6gb and 84 days validity.
Use top up 100*4 and 20*1 for recharge using main balance. U get 42 gb plus 6 gb .

0
11335
131
Cool07 wrote:

Use 329 rs plan for recharge . 6gb and 84 days validity.
Use top up 100*4 and 20*1 for recharge using main balance. U get 42 gb plus 6 gb .

Only catch is 3000mins disappointed

70
5344
44

If you require fast internet, it can only come through fibre connection. Speed of mobile connectivity cannot be compared with fibre. Since jio fibre plans are available at 399, you should definitely acquire it.
For mobile connections you always require a regular recharge for talktime, which cannot be avoided. You can use minimum recharge plans for your mobiles

50
420
4

My suggestion would be take yearly plan on mobile..It would be like 1400 something where you get unlimited calling and 24 gb data for usage outside your home..And take 399 jiofibre plan..This should be enough for your data as well as calling needs..

111
1010
4
hacker96 wrote:

My suggestion would be take yearly plan on mobile..It would be like 1400 something where you get unlimited calling and 24 gb data for usage outside your home..And take 399 jiofibre plan..This should be enough for your data as well as calling needs..

Unlimited calling? There is no thing called unlimited calling in Jio

50
420
4
Expand
myfungang829 wrote:

Unlimited calling? There is no thing called unlimited calling in Jio

Well,,i was talking about other operator like vodafone which is providing unlimited calling at 1499 for 365 days with 24 gb data.

50
25
0

am using 499 brodband plan at home plus 129 plan for on airtel .. u can also try this

111
1010
4
Expand
hacker96 wrote:

Well,,i was talking about other operator like vodafone which is providing unlimited calling at 1499 for 365 days with 24 gb data.

Ok, my bad then…… sunglasses

0
11335
131
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

You mean thanekar, Not all locations covered in mumbai

I guess they provide their services to all over Maharashtra now.
PS – please reconfirm it from your end as well. But what’s wrong in directly calling them and cross verifying this smile

#ApkaApnaJJ biggrin

0
763
12
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I guess they provide their services to all over Maharashtra now.
PS – please reconfirm it from your end as well. But what’s wrong in directly calling them and cross verifying this smile

#ApkaApnaJJ biggrin

You may be right, had called them a year back, they said no, but again Hathway has a monopoly here, so no small players allowed here too

Missing