Jio launches five new prepaid plans with no daily limit

100°
Deal Cadet
80
356
1

https://www.jio.com/en-in/no-daily-limit...ns

The new prepaid data plans are priced at
Rs 127 (12GB data for 15 days),
Rs 247 (25GB data for 30 days),
Rs 447 (50GB data for 60 days),
Rs 597 (75GB data for 90 days), and
Rs 2,397 (365GB data for 365 days)

8 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
241
2

Will they going to remove work from home plans..because they are costly than that…

50
20
1

I stopped Jio and moved to vi getting double data and unlimited data in night

107
2106
18
vasanth_ece wrote:

Will they going to remove work from home plans..because they are costly than that…

Most probably they will not as WFH plans do not come with Voice calling or SMS. These are alternative to regular plans with daily data limit removed.

221
5262
30

With no limit in data consumption per day, some set of users will eventually end up buying data packs after they exhaust the allowed data.

111
1162
4
andromeda wrote:

With no limit in data consumption per day, some set of users will eventually end up buying data packs after they exhaust the allowed data.

This is the game

416
1723
4

now they just need to remove other plans slowly then we get another price hike smile trust me they clearly said one day we have to pay 300/month to use this call+data so it’s just the beginning

now yeah we will never downgrade to earlier 250/1gb price but we will pay 300/30gb no matter how much gb we consume in future it’s good for some ( who used to pay like this already ) and bad for some ( users with broadband in home ) pensive

0
1430
4
Jarvis.-. wrote:

now they just need to remove other plans slowly then we get another price hike smile trust me they clearly said one day we have to pay 300/month to use this call+data so it’s just the beginning

now yeah we will never downgrade to earlier 250/1gb price but we will pay 300/30gb no matter how much gb we consume in future it’s good for some ( who used to pay like this already ) and bad for some ( users with broadband in home ) pensive

They will be removing… within 6 months that will happen.

Bypassing(or whatever, I should say) T&C term that claims there will be no tariff hike in 6 months time.

Missing