Jio main balance to plan recharge

129°
Missing
Deal Cadet
204
130
0

Still is it possible to plan recharge using main balance? How?

13 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
334
7717
113

yes, just recharge my 498 plan through jio balance

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55

yes , but you can not apply 50rs discount vouchers

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4240
59
abhishek012 wrote:

yes, just recharge my 498 plan through jio balance

EPIC

he asked how..


using myjio app proceed recharge and at payment page you will have main balance option (only if the value of plan selected is less than main balance)

Missing
Deal Subedar
451
2682
21

Not getting the Account Balance option on payment page. Is it gone now?

Missing
Deal Major
7,080
23570
292
justforcoupon wrote:

Not getting the Account Balance option on payment page. Is it gone now?

Select the plan (only) that doesn’t include any IUC value

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,760
4605
73

Now all top-up recharge giving less talktime. Earlier 100 top-up recharge will give 100 TT.
Now that is gone.

Even 1000 recharge not giving FTT.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Scorpion wrote:

Now all top-up recharge giving less talktime. Earlier 100 top-up recharge will give 100 TT.
Now that is gone.

Even 1000 recharge not giving FTT.

Yes.. Jio took a U turn

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

So no more offers on jio reacharge by accumulation of 100rs main balance

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55
satheesh.kumar.l wrote:

So no more offers on jio reacharge by accumulation of 100rs main balance

until iuc gets reversed

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
185
7

i can’t see pay with balance option in jio app plss check n confirm

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55
baaz4u2007 wrote:

i can’t see pay with balance option in jio app plss check n confirm

go to last tab

these are rechargeable from main balance https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589886/original/Screenshot_20191010-220648258_1.jpg?1570726168

Missing