Jio PostpaidPlus Enquiry

30°
Pro Budding Star
0
7745
118

Hello,

I need a little help.

I’m thinking to take Jio PostpaidPlus family plan (599 and above plans) where you get an additional sim card.

I have some doubts regarding the same. If anyone is using Jio PostpaidPlus plans kindly comment it’ll help me a lot.

Thanks in advance smile smile

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
889
3

I had enquired about this with the team(but not subscribed).. post your doubts, if I have the answers I’ll let you know.

52
42
0

I am using Jio postpaid plus 399 pack

0
7745
118
161508-v2.0 wrote:

I had enquired about this with the team(but not subscribed).. post your doubts, if I have the answers I’ll let you know.

I have 2 doubts:-

1. We get one main and one additional sim for the 599 family plan. Should the additional sim holder same be the same as that of the main sim holder?

2. I wanted to know how the bill looks like does it show in details that 2 numbers (1 main and 1 additional are being used)?

0
889
3
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

I have 2 doubts:-

1. We get one main and one additional sim for the 599 family plan. Should the additional sim holder same be the same as that of the main sim holder?

2. I wanted to know how the bill looks like does it show in details that 2 numbers (1 main and 1 additional are being used)?

1. No, you can add any friend also and share the bill.

2. As this will be only known after one uses and get a bill, I cannot answer.

0
7745
118
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

1. No, you can add any friend also and share the bill.

2. As this will be only known after one uses and get a bill, I cannot answer.

Thanks for your inputs smile

Kg +

0
889
3
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

Thanks for your inputs smile

Kg +

Parent is the main sim child is the added

  • All calls will be unlimited for both parent and child.
  • Child connection can be modified later, but changes will be effective from next cycle.
  • Parent is required to share data-quota for the child connection every bill-cycle.
  • At the end of a bill-cycle, only remaining data from parent share will be eligible for roll-over.
10
3634
69
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Parent is the main sim child is the added

  • All calls will be unlimited for both parent and child.
  • Child connection can be modified later, but changes will be effective from next cycle.
  • Parent is required to share data-quota for the child connection every bill-cycle.
  • At the end of a bill-cycle, only remaining data from parent share will be eligible for roll-over.

How data is allocated?
Is it decided by company or user?
Can it be increased after allocation is done?
I’m sure you cannot decrease after allocation.

0
889
3
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

How data is allocated?
Is it decided by company or user?
Can it be increased after allocation is done?
I’m sure you cannot decrease after allocation.

Parent needs to assign quota to the child. Can be added more later.

But, if you are sharing plan with others (not in family) they will want 50-50 benefits..

0
7745
118
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

How data is allocated?
Is it decided by company or user?
Can it be increased after allocation is done?
I’m sure you cannot decrease after allocation.

Yes you can both increase or decrease it is very flexible however I think this modification can be done only once per month

Missing