jio recharge for ₹349 (1.5gb/day for 84 days)

112°
349
37% OFF 555.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
203
566
6
jio recharge for ₹349 (1.5gb/day for 84 days)
Deal Expired

Jio is still giving it’s 399 plan.
Open myjio app and initiate a recharge then click on others plan option. There you can find 399 option to recharge.

No need to do recharge of 444.

Use your 50₹ discount voucher and you can also combine other payment offers going on in myjio ap.
This can get you your 84 days recharge plan for less than 349 or so.

Pile up as much as you can

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/597422/original/Screenshot_20191205-073215_2.png?1575512555

Expired 10 months
15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
54
50
1

In 444 plan u get 1000 calling minutes also

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2657
31

Anything new? rolleyes All old plans should be there till 6th December.

& Hide your number from screenshot, unless you want to get calls from many ambani’s wink.

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
566
6
manjuss wrote:

In 444 plan u get 1000 calling minutes also

Talktime you can do 50-20 rupee recharges from MobiKwik, FreeCharge and amazon monthly offers.
Plus you get extra data vouchers also

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
566
6
SandipxDip wrote:

Anything new? rolleyes All old plans should be there till 6th December.

& Hide your number from screenshot, unless you want to get calls from many ambani’s wink.

Thanks for the suggestion grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2657
31
Expand
tomato_potato_deals wrote:

Talktime you can do 50-20 rupee recharges from MobiKwik, FreeCharge and amazon monthly offers.
Plus you get extra data vouchers also

By giving 45 RS extra you’re getting 1000min + 2gb/day, by recharging 45 RS you’ll get only 558min. So decide which one is better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
566
6
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

By giving 45 RS extra you’re getting 1000min + 2gb/day, by recharging 45 RS you’ll get only 558min. So decide which one is better.

Yes it’s personal choice may vary person to person.
I prefer separate recharges.

Missing
Deal Subedar
54
2140
24

Do one get 50 cashback vouchers in jio app for recharging 84 days plan? Is this offer still live? I don’t have any vouchers in one of my jio accounts.

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4134
71
balu44 wrote:

Do one get 50 cashback vouchers in jio app for recharging 84 days plan? Is this offer still live? I don’t have any vouchers in one of my jio accounts.

They are not coming now. But those who have old ones can use them perfectly. Always happy to help.. feel free to ping me. smile innocent

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
466
3

@balu44 You can ask the person who have 50 rs voucher to buy the plan and then transfer it to your number wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10

Hi Can someone advise when I am trying to redeem rupees 50 voucher it removes payment option of Jio balance.How to use jio balance and recharge 444 and redeeem 50 voucher and pay with jio balance.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

Top up also getting closed ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
31
1

There isn’t any active plan on my jio number.
If I buy 444 voucher (plz note I am buying voucher, and not recharging my number)
Will I be able to redeem the voucher after 20 days? Or will it get activated automatically ryt now (since i dont have any active plan)??

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4240
59
ideepika wrote:

Hi Can someone advise when I am trying to redeem rupees 50 voucher it removes payment option of Jio balance.How to use jio balance and recharge 444 and redeeem 50 voucher and pay with jio balance.

you cannot use both.. [use discount] or [pay with balance] any one!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2657
31
avinashdelhi900 wrote:

There isn’t any active plan on my jio number.
If I buy 444 voucher (plz note I am buying voucher, and not recharging my number)
Will I be able to redeem the voucher after 20 days? Or will it get activated automatically ryt now (since i dont have any active plan)??

It’ll not active. It’ll store on my Voucher section, from There you can active/transfer anytime. & Vouchers has no/unlimited validity.

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
590
11

If we don’t recharge for more than 90 days in Jio. What will happen? do they discontinue our number?. I mean will they give our number someone else?

Missing