Jio recharge query

Jio recharge query

71°
Missing
Deal Cadet
155
131
0

My plan expired yesterday. Can I recharge a top-up of 500 and then use that balance to recharge a main pack ? I’m worried about that 50gb data validity, what will be its validity?

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
386
1492
29

Yes you can do that.
50gb which you will get will be activated on your request and will be valid untill your current pack validity

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
366
1

can you proceed with top-up recharge of Rs 500 after plan expiry?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4312
58
pkum wrote:

can you proceed with top-up recharge of Rs 500 after plan expiry?

yes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4312
58
Expand
pkum wrote:

have you checked now?

100/- done 2 days back, plan expired 15th May

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
366
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

100/- done 2 days back, plan expired 15th May

i am asking for 500 top-up sir

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4312
58
Expand
pkum wrote:

i am asking for 500 top-up sir

Yes working : Go to “recharge for friend” and enter your own number and recharge
Or do it from Amazon/paytm/FC etc

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4200
58
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Yes working : Go to “recharge for friend” and enter your own number and recharge
Or do it from Amazon/paytm/FC etc

What is this ×Recharge for friend× logic? One can directly recharge his own number!


OP – the voucher you get, will be there for 90Days (if you don’t redeem) & valid till plan expiry (once you redeem).

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4312
58
Expand
161508 wrote:

What is this ×Recharge for friend× logic? One can directly recharge his own number!


OP – the voucher you get, will be there for 90Days (if you don’t redeem) & valid till plan expiry (once you redeem).

I guess, after plan expiry Top ups are not seen, at least I could not see and OP has same issue(?)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
4200
58
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

I guess, after plan expiry Top ups are not seen, at least I could not see and OP has same issue(?)

Ohh… I missed the ×after plan expiry×

Yes, you won’t see TopUp section… even your hack/trick not working, even with ×Recharge for friend× it is not visible(I tried in app).

Thanks for pointing this out. 👍

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4312
58
Expand
161508 wrote:

Ohh… I missed the ×after plan expiry×

Yes, you won’t see TopUp section… even your hack/trick not working, even with ×Recharge for friend× it is not visible(I tried in app).

Thanks for pointing this out. 👍

I tried and went to payment page.

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
366
1
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

I tried and went to payment page.

unable to proceed even in jio pos lite app

Missing