Hot Deal JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan

364°
Missing
Deal Cadet
187
266
2

https://www.jio.com/j...rt?

Received below message on my jio number couple of days back.

Introducing JioMart – a new grocery shopping experience from Jio. Pre-Register now for exclusive discounts at launch. Click here www.jio.com/r/i2w...49. T&C apply*

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600405/original/Screenshot_20191230-130541_Chrome.jpg?1577691363https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600406/original/Screenshot_20191230-130657_Chrome.jpg?1577691426
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600408/original/Screenshot_20191230-130852_Chrome.jpg?1577691582https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600409/original/Screenshot_20191230-130925_Chrome.jpg?1577691593
I guess they have already tested B2B Model and now ready to run pilot for B2C.






26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
346
1

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1329
20

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,150
3103
20

Only for selected areas of Navi Mumbai, Kalyan and Thane

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1672
12
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Just like your id hsmhsm
Your comment seems BLAHBLAH

Missing
Entertainer
42
2838
31

They should give 1st 3 months free🥺🙄no use if started as others(and also should learn from fibre business mistake)

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
266
2
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

Reliance made most of its money during licence raj in Congress govt. Infact it broke all records of corruption during that period. Policies related to petrochemical industry were made to suit RIL. Infact it was said that policies were written by RIL and sent to 10 Janpath for approval. So please take your propaganda elsewhere.

Missing
Entertainer
0
7731
85
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

They should give 1st 3 months free🥺🙄no use if started as others(and also should learn from fibre business mistake)

Chhota nahi hai jo galati dohrayega, Mota Bhai… smile toungueout

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
266
2
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Only if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. smiley

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1672
12
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Grabbed its free services ,and rock bottom priced services , and still have foul mind , that to without any reason , atleast till now .
An old story comes in mind seeing such comments, Snake fed milk , of no use.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
346
1
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

Reliance made most of its money during licence raj in Congress govt. Infact it broke all records of corruption during that period. Policies related to petrochemical industry were made to suit RIL. Infact it was said that policies were written by RIL and sent to 10 Janpath for approval. So please take your propaganda elsewhere.

Reliance pays every govt. and every govt is dependent on Reliance for election funds etc. But bond with Modi is more than financial just as Cong. bond with Muslim, Christian – it is ideological.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1329
20
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Grabbed its free services ,and rock bottom priced services , and still have foul mind , that to without any reason , atleast till now .
An old story comes in mind seeing such comments, Snake fed milk , of no use.

Their free services come through public’s money, Ambani does not invest from his pocket money.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
2056
27
hsmhsm wrote:

Won’t be as well managed as Amazon but like JIO telecom will profit greatly from Modi’s govt

It says Offer is not available in your area.

U do realize their empire and even Jio’s network was built under Italian Congress right?

Missing
Deal Cadet
21
110
6
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

If reliance falls Indian economy will fall.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1329
20
Expand
koolraj86 wrote:

If reliance falls Indian economy will fall.

It will actually prosper with free and fair markets. Like FDI will be allowed upto 100% in eCommerce and there will be investment boom

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
264
5
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

I hope it fails miserably bringing down the whole reliance empire with it

Its started already wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
832
30
Expand
abhijitja wrote:

Its started already wink

That will never happen as insurance for these companies is covered by people you voted for sunglasses smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2

heights of hypocrisy in above comments,u guys wants amazon to success but not an indian company to grow…i am sure,even if jio wallet gives 5 rupee in free,they will run like anything to grab the offer

Missing
Community Angel
142
37093
585
binod_babu wrote:

heights of hypocrisy in above comments,u guys wants amazon to success but not an indian company to grow…i am sure,even if jio wallet gives 5 rupee in free,they will run like anything to grab the offer

Might be, but after the actual experience of jiomart many would agree to the above comments
Its never about being an Indian company or a foreigner. When amazon started in India, even they didn’t give these many hiccups as jiomart.
If someone is getting something free, then it’s a different case, but you would find many complaints about jiomart not delivering even the goods for which people paid.

Frankly, reliance is no Saint like any other giant, whether Indian or not
Reliance is not that small of a company that it requires our support to grow, if they give shit, they would get shit smile

P- My experience wasn’t that bad with jiomart, so I am very lenient.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
7
3594
77
binod_babu wrote:

heights of hypocrisy in above comments,u guys wants amazon to success but not an indian company to grow…i am sure,even if jio wallet gives 5 rupee in free,they will run like anything to grab the offer

yes whatever you call it
from my jiomart experiences
I will support amazon and if required even snapdeal/shopclues/ any damn company as even they provide better service than bambanimart

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Might be, but after the actual experience of jiomart many would agree to the above comments
Its never about being an Indian company or a foreigner. When amazon started in India, even they didn’t give these many hiccups as jiomart.
If someone is getting something free, then it’s a different case, but you would find many complaints about jiomart not delivering even the goods for which people paid.

Frankly, reliance is no Saint like any other giant, whether Indian or not
Reliance is not that small of a company that it requires our support to grow, if they give shit, they would get shit smile

P- My experience wasn’t that bad with jiomart, so I am very lenient.

my exp is also good so far(even for refund case),since jiomart is still new comapred to anyother,i agree they need to improve a lot

Missing
Community Angel
142
37093
585
Expand
binod_babu wrote:

since jiomart is still new comapred to anyother

This is the issue, jiomart is not new, they have just revamped reliance smart, hence our expectations from them were high but they failed miserably there pensive

But they are improving now which is a good thing for the consumer

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
171
3

Avoid Jiomart till it catches up at least with Shopclues. Amazon aur Flipkar ban ne ki Jiomart ki aukaat nahin hai.
I am a fan of Ambani, but he’s getting this wrong. He is looking to break even before Amazon and Flipkart. Not a chance!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
230
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

This is the issue, jiomart is not new, they have just revamped reliance smart, hence our expectations from them were high but they failed miserably there pensive

But they are improving now which is a good thing for the consumer

yes,that depends..so far in 5-6 orders i dint get any issues..plus there is no delivery charge or minimum order(can use sodexo also in already discounted price)

Missing