Hot Deal

JioMart Maha Cashback Balance check

824°
Deal Lieutenant
Scorpion

To check the amount of Cashback received, dial 9212999888 from ur jio no. U will get a sms having the cashback balance details.

We can check the same in Myjio app also.

68 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

If order cancelled by them, they are not refunding the cashback used in the order angry

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

If order cancelled by them, they are not refunding the cashback used in the order angry

Good to know that.

Ever since 20% offer is live, my local JM has almost zero stock on virtually everything. Also prices are very high for stuff left in stock since 15th August Sale

You will be able to gather cashback but they will expire worthless of there are nothing to buy in Jiomart. Don’t know if JM’s days are numbered or this is a deliberate ploy.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
bftb wrote:

Good to know that.

Ever since 20% offer is live, my local JM has almost zero stock on virtually everything. Also prices are very high for stuff left in stock since 15th August Sale

You will be able to gather cashback but they will expire worthless of there are nothing to buy in Jiomart. Don’t know if JM’s days are numbered or this is a deliberate ploy.

Cashback is valid for 90 days but they also mention that it will expire 30 days after the offer ends…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

If order cancelled by them, they are not refunding the cashback used in the order angry

Check with CS once dey are responsive in email. They cancelled my 4 items saying, OOS, but still its available in jiomart app. Delivery and inventory is pathetic. I ordered few items, 5 orders got delivered individually lol. And other got cancelled

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Where to use this cashback?
Local stores ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Recharge.

Try in My Jio App.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719843/medium/IMG_20211023_091935.jpg?1634961026

In Jio Pos lite app, we can recharge the jio no. having cashback balance with OTP.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719844/medium/IMG_20211023_092332.jpg?1634961262https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719845/medium/IMG_20211023_092351.jpg?1634961278

@getready

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

If order cancelled by them, they are not refunding the cashback used in the order angry

Better to use the cashback in the Recharges.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Dumb question : Does the cashback amount gets credited for Jio Fiber recharge ?
And how to check balance for Jio Fiber ?

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Better to use the cashback in the Recharges.

Problem is that same number needs to be recharged right. Like if it’s A Vodafone number we can’t use it for Jio recharge

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Topsey wrote:

Dumb question : Does the cashback amount gets credited for Jio Fiber recharge ?
And how to check balance for Jio Fiber ?

Not valid on Jio fiber.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Better to use the cashback in the Recharges.

Do we get cashback on 329 plan OR can we use this cashback for 329 plan?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

Problem is that same number needs to be recharged right. Like if it’s A Vodafone number we can’t use it for Jio recharge

I totally not thought in this angle.

So, if the Number registered in JioMart is Vi or Airtel, then also they are giving cashback means, it has to be used only other than recharges.

Luckily, My all 3 nos used for this offer were Jio,

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DemonSlayer wrote:

Do we get cashback on 329 plan OR can we use this cashback for 329 plan?

Do we get cashback on 329 plan?

Not Tried, Recharged 249, 555 and 599 plans and got cashbacks for all.

can we use this cashback for 329 plan?

Yes Cashback can be used in 329 plan. Checked in the app personally. it is appying.
Also tried in 199 plan, Cashback appying option not coming.

So, We can use the credited cashback in 200 or above recharges it seems.

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

Is this offer still live?
want to recharge 555…. for two numbers… and what’s the best way to use cashback

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
hese wrote:

Is this offer still live?
want to recharge 555…. for two numbers… and what’s the best way to use cashback

Yes the offer is still live. Load jiopos lite with amazon pay UPI (pay only of the the UPI I’d is [email protected]) for Rs1000 to get Rs50 cashback. And then use the jiomart points if you have. And if you don’t have the points then recharge via ICICI pockets within 1st 30 seconds of every hour to get 10% cashback upto Rs50.  (Can’t guarantee that you would get cashback for ICICI pockets as it is for 1st 50 recharges every hour,  but if you want to take risk then you can go ahead)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:

Recharge.

Try in My Jio App.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719843/medium/IMG_20211023_091935.jpg?1634961026

In Jio Pos lite app, we can recharge the jio no. having cashback balance with OTP.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719844/medium/IMG_20211023_092332.jpg?1634961262https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/719845/medium/IMG_20211023_092351.jpg?1634961278

@getready

+ @hackerboys
jiomart cashback is showing here https://www.jiomart.com/customer/account/ca...ck
but when it try to recharge any plan thru my jio app it asks me to pay thru main balance or thru card. how can i use jiomart cashback to pay for recharge?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Please help me understand how to avail this

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

The Jio Mart Cash Back Points can be redeemed on purchases with a bill value of Rs 200 or more

is jiomart giving these points for old purchases? my account has only 1 order which shows delivered on jiomart site but is showing returned the next day, jio employees must have stolen it.
can we combine jiomart points+jio main balance for the recharge?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

is jiomart giving these points for old purchases? my account has only 1 order which shows delivered on jiomart site but is showing returned the next day, jio employees must have stolen it.
can we combine jiomart points+jio main balance for the recharge?

jio mart cashback points is for order placed after 18th sept

read full t&c here https://www.jiomart.com/maha-cashb...tc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can i use cashback points on jio mart offline purchase?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
infodoom00_at_gmail_dot_com wrote:

Content has been removed!

22g what do u do for a living can u please dm? ur level of knowledge is great.

2 things which i will never understand
1. hamesha ladko ka hi kyu kat ta ha
2. aap ko bar bar ban kyu kiya jata ha

Missing