Jiomart refund

248°
Deal Subedar
Hereforadeal

I’d ordered on 13 feb and paid thru jiomart gift card / wallet and r one points for a order. Later i decided to cancel the order in sometime and felt the money would get refunded immediately as money paid from wallet. 

But it didn’t happened, then I waited for 7 working days tat and post which have been following up with cs later escalated complain to escalation team but as off date money is not been refunded.

Any effective way to get refund? 

as cs and escalation is just saying, we are working on this in multiple interactions over email and calls since last more than 10 days but not refunding money.

I’ve reached over email / call and raised complain thru app as well.

Expired
22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Exactly same thing happened with you. I had also paid through gift card + maha cashback. Got the refund of maha cashback but the refund of gift card is pending. It’s been 2 days already was expecting instant refund cause of this banner but that didn’t happen.

Have dropped a mail to cshead @ jiomart . com they are saying the same thing to wait 7 days. Planning to complain against Jiomart in NCH ( Have worked for me always till now with other cases).

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748662/medium/IMG_20220303_232559.jpg?1646398980

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

what is nch?

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Try having a word with them on Twitter
This team has helped me twice.
Once fir order delay and second time for partial refund.
Both the time, it took ~7 days to get it resolved.

Link Copied

Will give it a try, hopefully my complain also gets resolved.

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/748666/medium/IMG_20220304_184655.jpg?1646399936@ smart super store means Reliance smart?

Link Copied

Suppose you order stuff of Rs.400 and stuff worth Rs.100 is out of stock. Jiomart sends sms to pay Rs.400 and credits Rs.100 is cashback account. Total loot (by Jiomart)

Link Copied

How is this a loot ?😃

when jiomart sends SMS to pay 400 for 400 order though 100 worth item is not available?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same issue multiple complaint different level bus still is not received any solution

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Didn’t get 13rs back even after complaining 3 different times. They
are like ‘your money is credited into your Jio account and can be used
for next order’ or something and mark it as resolved.

My money is NOT there in my account. If they don’t deliver a product,
how can they force people people pay full cash? This is stupidity at
the highest level. Not gonna order again until they resolve this issue. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

i order thru card and they take 2-3 days for refund .

although jiomart wallet and cashback refund is instant

Link Copied

Not now days.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Had same experience with Jio Mart where wrong product was delivered and even after return refund was not processed. after numerous emails and generic reply fro Jio mart, refund was processed after approx 30 days. no no to jiomart

Link Copied

ok so it seems everyone is facing same issue. Hopefully after a month my refund will also come. After sending numerous emails nothing happens, they keeping replying back with standard and genric emails 

Link Copied

Buying from Jiomart to utilise the cashback received from recharge. After 20% usage the prices are quite cheap. For butter/cheese Jiomart is the cheapest, considering mahacashback…..

replyuser
Click here to reply