Hot Deal

JioMart Refund is a scam

417°
Deal Cadet
tenga
Jiomart has become a Deathmart for partial refund

These scamsters refund only the Supervalue Mahabachat cashback

All refund for any missing item is derived by using cashback (which is 20 usable only)

The original mode of payment or the 100% usable gift card or wallet amount is refunded as peanuts (whatever small amount remains after deduction of MahaCashbac)

OMG!!! Big Financial scam

IT Commoners layman are taken for a ride!!

Its getting worse for every order!!!

31 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Actually this is pathetic i paid from my cc and they’ve partially refunded my order so 151rs is directly credited into my wallet now omg where you can only use 20% of the total bill amt.

I guess it only applies where you have used their 20% cb to make a txn or else it wouldn’t have done it i feel. But still this is like DADAGIRIMOTA BHAI………………………

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its happening with ajio as well. Its better to cancel whole order rather than taking.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

dont trust jio for any Prepayment. Don’t get lured into any cashback. Only cod for jio. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

in the recent purchase of jiomart they refunded (partial) back to source (mobikwik)

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Actually this is pathetic i paid from my cc and they’ve partially refunded my order so 151rs is directly credited into my wallet now omg where you can only use 20% of the total bill amt.

I guess it only applies where you have used their 20% cb to make a txn or else it wouldn’t have done it i feel. But still this is like DADAGIRIMOTA BHAI………………………

Cod is best medicine for them and us too.
Return the order if anything is missing.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

For my case, partial refund has always been credited in source, mostly Mobikwik.. and 20%paid using mahacashback to the mahacashback wallet.

But as already said in the post, its better to cancel whole order then receiving partial to be on safe side.. I received only because thr refund was credited before delivery of rest of thr products.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ramesh1997 wrote:

@MrKool_JJ @tenga
Jiomart has multiple wallets.. Are u sure its credited to Cashback section?

Actually the process is, if u order 2 items at 500rs(1 item at 240 and other at 260) and use 100rs maha cashback. When the one of the item(ex 240rs) get cancelled or returned, then jiomart will first consider maha cb (100rs cb + 140rs refund) this how things are getting processed. It happened with me couple orders. Hope its same with others.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
beamchota wrote:

Actually the process is, if u order 2 items at 500rs(1 item at 240 and other at 260) and use 100rs maha cashback. When the one of the item(ex 240rs) get cancelled or returned, then jiomart will first consider maha cb (100rs cb + 140rs refund) this how things are getting processed. It happened with me couple orders. Hope its same with others.

Fortunately this didn’t happen with few partial deliveries I had..
But as said its best to refuse delivery for rest of the items in such case, unless refund is properly processed before delivery.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Cod is best medicine for them and us too.
Return the order if anything is missing.

They cancelled my order and refunded money back into my jio cash wallet and that was like arghh sad

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Scam is kind of extreme word here. We are not losing money just losing some offer benefit which can be used next time also

All new wallets have such issue in start

No wallet was doing pro rata in earlier days
You ordered for 205 from tiny owl using Paytm. Got 200 cashback
Now tiny owl refunded 10 Rs but paytm took away whole 200 cashback from wallet
This was scam

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Scam is kind of extreme word here. We are not losing money just losing some offer benefit which can be used next time also

All new wallets have such issue in start

No wallet was doing pro rata in earlier days
You ordered for 205 from tiny owl using Paytm. Got 200 cashback
Now tiny owl refunded 10 Rs but paytm took away whole 200 cashback from wallet
This was scam

Had similar experience with pharmeasy in their initial days. I ordered some extra items to avoid delivery fee, later sometime they recalculated the bill saying some items price had decreased, gave me some 20+ as refund and charged me 75+ delivery fee as order value went below threshold. 🤦
As if they did me a favour and waiting for my appreciation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Scam is kind of extreme word here. We are not losing money just losing some offer benefit which can be used next time also

All new wallets have such issue in start

No wallet was doing pro rata in earlier days
You ordered for 205 from tiny owl using Paytm. Got 200 cashback
Now tiny owl refunded 10 Rs but paytm took away whole 200 cashback from wallet
This was scam

What u saying bro bhai?

u utilise 20% cashback money of total invoice amount, and not the single partial oos missing item value!!! And for 1-2 items the entire cashback is refunded (which again u cannot reuse 100%) But u paid by cc, dc, cash, paylater!!! Those refund not credited!!! Proper 16 anna scam





Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Actually this is pathetic i paid from my cc and they’ve partially refunded my order so 151rs is directly credited into my wallet now omg where you can only use 20% of the total bill amt.

I guess it only applies where you have used their 20% cb to make a txn or else it wouldn’t have done it i feel. But still this is like DADAGIRIMOTA BHAI………………………

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745129/medium/8276077Mukesh-Ambani.jpg?1645354893

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Jio needs money for olympics in India

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

Jio needs money for olympics in India

Be retain No1 richest Asian again

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For my last order,

The order amount of 245 was not delivered, after escalation, they refunded the amount in Jio Wallet which I am able to use 100% of the amount on any product.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Ordered stove from jiomart , had to be delivered on 13th Feb, still waiting. Other than groceries jiomart is pathetic for me.

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Kya pappu bhai itna Khushi jab me itna duki hu scream sweat

@MrKool_JJ;

Bas kya bhai..

Apun nahin Mota Bhai has raha hai..

Bhai dukhi to apan bhi dukhi

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745333/medium/8276883aur-mere-ko-bhi-chhota-sa-dukh-hai-hera-pheri-meme.jpg?1645442685

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Same happen with me just now my order process
Invoice generate
Order value 900+
Refund value 206
181cb used all refund+25 refund in mbk wallet

Any solution for this
Will i accept parcel or not?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Rajk007 wrote:

They too partially

They too partially refunded my balance in my card and jio wallet rolleyes cold_sweat

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yes once they did not deliver the order and never refunded the money. i had to make several calls which they do not attend. after a week or so i got my money back. and for rotten vegetables and fruits you will never get your money back. Big scam.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply