Jiomart Refund Stuck

139°
Pro Shopping Friend
Ash-D

Hii guys.
My refund of around ₹575 is stuck in Jiomart & it’s been around 20 days now.
Order value was ₹1100 & I paid 1k from paytm wallet and 100 from jiomart cahback wallet.
I have received partial refund of ₹425 in paytm wallet 4 days back.
While ₹575 is still stuck have sent many mails to them but all they say is we are working and wait for few more days.
Anyone have such experience how to get it resolved?

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Try twitter DM of @ JioMart_Support.

P.S. – usually they say to wait for 7 working days. is it over??

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
beingsr wrote:

Try twitter DM of @ JioMart_Support.

P.S. – usually they say to wait for 7 working days. is it over??

Order date was 10th Nov so yeah it’s much more than that.
Payment mode was wallet so I expected a faster refund.
Today after follow up they replied it will be credited by end of day today but no signs yet.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Order date was 10th Nov so yeah it’s much more than that.
Payment mode was wallet so I expected a faster refund.
Today after follow up they replied it will be credited by end of day today but no signs yet.

My refund was also stucked after that I always order on COD.
Got my refund after 9 working days, payment mode – Paytm

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
beingsr wrote:

My refund was also stucked after that I always order on COD.
Got my refund after 9 working days, payment mode – Paytm

I never had any refund experience with them since deliveries were timely & products were never missing. Even this time I cancelled it on my own right after placing,
But this really made me worried about my future orders.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I never had any refund experience with them since deliveries were timely & products were never missing. Even this time I cancelled it on my own right after placing,
But this really made me worried about my future orders.

Only plus point of jiomart is no delivery charges & no minimum order requirement.

I think you should wait till Monday because today was non-working day. Also, many dimers have shared their experience regarding “refund issues” I think it was when jiomart was launched.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

One of the order which I made using Mobikwik took more than 20 days I think for refund

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Only plus point of jiomart is no delivery charges & no minimum order requirement.

I think you should wait till Monday because today was non-working day. Also, many dimers have shared their experience regarding “refund issues” I think it was when jiomart was launched.

Another plus would be the ability use 20% cashback as well. I feel the discount which currently Jio/ Reliance smart is offering currently is very hard to match by other competitors

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Order date was 10th Nov so yeah it’s much more than that.
Payment mode was wallet so I expected a faster refund.
Today after follow up they replied it will be credited by end of day today but no signs yet.

For jiomart cashback refund, I had to raise a complaint through customer care. They took almost 10 days to refund.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You will loose 100 wallet cashback in case of partial refund. What was the problem with the order?

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

If 1k was paid from pytm.. why did u get only 424refund..?
1k paytm should have been refunded and only jiomart 100rs stuck..if whole order was cancelled at once.
.

That’s what happened with me except it was Jiomart wallet instead of cashback.. it was refunded after about 1 months after 3-4 complaints over call.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Here’s complete details :
Order Date : 10 Nov 2021 (Cancelled same day immediately after placing order)
Order Amount : ₹1,111.10
Paid from Paytm wallet : ₹1000.10 (No Cashback/points received in Paytm even I had 10000 points on 1k order offer )
Paid from JioMart Cashback wallet : ₹111

Now order was split in 2 shipments/parts even I placed a single order as there was 1 Item worth ₹425 (https://www.jiomart.com/p/groceries/naturoz-pop...) sold by third party seller and rest were sold by Reliance retail.

After cancellation I recevied ₹111 In JioMart cashback wallet immediately.
On 23rd Nov I received ₹425 for that third party seller product.
Now 1111.10-111-425 = ₹575.10 is still pending.

CC : @Ramesh1997 @abhishekkjain @sri222

PS : Refund still not received
I Cancelled cause I was expecting 10000 points but I didn’t received it because of that third party seller the payment gateway changed to CCAvenue from Jiomart

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
beingsr wrote:

Only plus point of jiomart is no delivery charges & no minimum order requirement.

I think you should wait till Monday because today was non-working day. Also, many dimers have shared their experience regarding “refund issues” I think it was when jiomart was launched.

Yeah free delivery is really great and at my place they are delivering next day earlier it was 2-3 days.
Also many products are available with them at great discounts and no delivery charge makes it easy to order.
Like B natural Juices at ₹55 https://www.jiomart.com/catalogsearch/result?q=...
Tata sampann poha at ₹29 https://www.jiomart.com/p/groceries/tata-sampan...
Many more but they are location specific and not easy to find.
CC : @saxena_

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Here’s complete details :
Order Date : 10 Nov 2021 (Cancelled same day immediately after placing order)
Order Amount : ₹1,111.10
Paid from Paytm wallet : ₹1000.10 (No Cashback/points received in Paytm even I had 10000 points on 1k order offer )
Paid from JioMart Cashback wallet : ₹111

Now order was split in 2 shipments/parts even I placed a single order as there was 1 Item worth ₹425 (https://www.jiomart.com/p/groceries/naturoz-pop...) sold by third party seller and rest were sold by Reliance retail.

After cancellation I recevied ₹111 In JioMart cashback wallet immediately.
On 23rd Nov I received ₹425 for that third party seller product.
Now 1111.10-111-425 = ₹575.10 is still pending.

CC : @Ramesh1997 @abhishekkjain @sri222

PS : Refund still not received
I Cancelled cause I was expecting 10000 points but I didn’t received it because of that third party seller the payment gateway changed to CCAvenue from Jiomart

Try reaching them on social media. Refunds are problem with all jio products. Good thing is they are actively helping out on twitter.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even their twitter support sucks. They claim we have refunded the money but it is nowhere to be found.
Had to follow up for more than a month and then they refunded to Jiomart cashback wallet instead of source.
Pathetic is a gentle world to describe their service quality and customer support if any issue happens.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
abhishekkjain wrote:

Try reaching them on social media. Refunds are problem with all jio products. Good thing is they are actively helping out on twitter.

Yeah bro will try today as they said it will be credited by 27 so was waiting for that.
But I am afraid they might refund it to the Jiomart wallet as someone mentioned above.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Here’s complete details :
Order Date : 10 Nov 2021 (Cancelled same day immediately after placing order)
Order Amount : ₹1,111.10
Paid from Paytm wallet : ₹1000.10 (No Cashback/points received in Paytm even I had 10000 points on 1k order offer )
Paid from JioMart Cashback wallet : ₹111

Now order was split in 2 shipments/parts even I placed a single order as there was 1 Item worth ₹425 (https://www.jiomart.com/p/groceries/naturoz-pop...) sold by third party seller and rest were sold by Reliance retail.

After cancellation I recevied ₹111 In JioMart cashback wallet immediately.
On 23rd Nov I received ₹425 for that third party seller product.
Now 1111.10-111-425 = ₹575.10 is still pending.

CC : @Ramesh1997 @abhishekkjain @sri222

PS : Refund still not received
I Cancelled cause I was expecting 10000 points but I didn’t received it because of that third party seller the payment gateway changed to CCAvenue from Jiomart

@SastaRaju

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No idea always order Cod from Jio mart as items tend to go missing

For Paytm they play blame game on each other . Faced this issue few weeks back
And most irritating is they stop responding on twitter after 1 -2 follow ups

Ops best bet is to file a consumer complaint if the refund is stuck for more than 10 working days

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Finally got back my refund today had written numerous mails to level 1 and level 2 support. Tweeted also was about to file a complain today but it finally came.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply