jupiter debit card cashback

175°
Deal Cadet
desaimrahul865

What are the ways to get 1% cashback using jupiter debit card? How we can use it effectively?

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The debit card offer is useless. You can pay credit card bill using the UPI offer on Amazon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it working for credit card payment using jupiter debit card on which app

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

The debit card offer is useless. You can pay credit card bill using the UPI offer on Amazon

paji vo zingoy gv ka kya bna? not able to find ur thread

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji vo zingoy gv ka kya bna? not able to find ur thread

Thread is deleted but problem is solved. Thanks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
desaimrahul865 wrote:

Is it working for credit card payment using jupiter debit card on which app

Not working anywhere

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pikkuboss wrote:

Thread is deleted but problem is solved. Thanks

who solved it?you were able to purchase amazon gv thru zingoy gv?

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

The debit card offer is useless. You can pay credit card bill using the UPI offer on Amazon

Works flawlessly on mobikwik afaik

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

use intermiles app with intermiles 5% cashback on buying gift card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

it will try payements on one mobikwik Pvt Ltd 

when using debit card, the message was “Looks like a restricted payment category and is ineligible for rewards”

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

why would I advise others if I won’t receive

Bro when is the last time y you got, I also tried yesterday but I didn’t get rewards

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
nandu.0076 wrote:

Bro when is the last time y you got, I also tried yesterday but I didn’t get rewards

yesterday got 400jewels on 40k from two accounts

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

Just now tried with ₹100 payment .showing as

Just now tried with ₹100 payment .showing as looks like a restricted payment..

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

Just now tried with ₹100 payment .showing as looks like a restricted payment..

mine was 40k both no idea about small amounts 

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Is there anyway to get cashback on credit card bill payment through Jupiter? Please help

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply