Jupiter Neo Bank Updates | WEF 01 January 2022

168°
Deal Lieutenant
RunZone

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/728264/medium/IMG_20211216_191503.jpg?1639662317

We’re grateful to have you on board! With the introductory Rewards offer coming to an end, starting 1 January 2022, the following changes to the Rewards structure will come into effect:

• 1% Rewards on UPI purchases - up to ₹100/ month (on select merchants only. Read on to know more)
  • 1% Rewards on debit card domestic purchases – up to ₹150/ month
  • 0 forex charges on international debit card purchases
  • 5% Rewards on international debit card purchases will not be applicable
  • 📝 IMPORTANT: To continue redeeming your earned Rewards, please complete your video verification latest by 1 January 2022 (if not done already). It takes less than 5 minutes.

We hope you continue to enjoy using Jupiter as much as we love building it for you.

Best,

Team Jupiter🚀

Some questions you may have –

Which select merchants are eligible for 1% Rewards on UPI spends?

To start with, we’ve chosen the top 5 brands most frequently used by our power users and will be constantly adding new ones to our list. You can view the list of merchants in the Rewards section of the Jupiter app after 1 January 2022.

I am a Firstlist user on an accelerated cashback slab, do these changes apply to me?

As a Firstlist user, you earn a higher cashback for 3 months from the date of account creation. After these 3 months, you will earn 1% Rewards on your spends (as per the limits mentioned above).

How do I redeem my Rewards if I have a Basic account on Jupiter?

To redeem your earned Rewards you are required to complete your video verification via the Jupiter app. This process is done digitally and can be completed anytime within 5 minutes. All you need is to keep your PAN card handy.

• 16 Comments  |  
    13 Dimers
    • Sort By
    Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
    Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/728267/medium/khatam-tata-good-bye-rahul-gandhi-meme-template_%281%29.jpg?1639662710

Ye v gya

Link Copied

@atx88

Generous Generous
    Link Copied

Aaj hi soch raha tha aur kitna late karunga register kar hi deta hu joy

Tech Guru Tech Guru
    Link Copied

Correction in the title needed

Jupiter Neo Bank Updates | WEF 01 January 2021

Comrade Comrade
    Link Copied

Was thinking of opening an account….a customer gone for them now

Generous Generous
    Link Copied

they mean they are greatfull for making us CH*

Chaliye jupiter ko vannakam sunglasses

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

Tata bye bye

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
    Link Copied

It’s game over for Jupiter. Earned over 15k from 3 accounts in last 6 months.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
    Link Copied

How because for me useless 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Helpful Helpful
    Link Copied

How do you guys able to close this account don’t we go physically to the partner bank branch in-order to close it?

Link Copied

Federal Bank local branch i don’t think (not sure) will be able to close as it has different ifs code..

Maybe try dropping a mail on [email protected] or call Jupiter dedicated number +91 80666 65555

Link Copied

We will still be able to extract 100 cb out of cc payments or they’ll exclude Amazon from top 5 brands they’ve chosen* ?
    For some reason,i haven’t recieved email yet….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
    Link Copied

Looks like they removed 5% Rewards on international debit card purchases but made it zero forex markup so that is still good thing.
    https://community.jupiter.money/t/zero-forex-ma...

Like Magnet Like Magnet
    Link Copied

Rip JUPITER users

Link Copied

Assured 100 is also fine (if it remains)

replyuser
    Click here to reply