Just curious to know - Pre 2014 Era

259°
48
1919
9
Just curious to know - Pre 2014 Era

Myself a bhakt, though not a andhbhakt but…c* kat gaya kya?Just curious, no, rather anxious coz in the name of development aint we duped? Seriously, I see no betterment around, infact more of hatred, unhappiness, anxiety amongst people. Infact I was happy pre 2014 era….Traffic rules broken? 50-100 main mandavli…Important work to be done, just bribe within budget, no major scams in name of YOJNA FOJNA, actually people were leading good life and no major government interference was there…rule was simple, khao aur khaane do, development hote rahega…mast life tha! But now MANN KI BAAT se ghar ghar people are getting influenced, godi media has invaded our life….all mediums are used to feed our Brain with thier views, psychology is used, be it offline or online via social media, every platform is covered, I wouldn’t be surprised to see them doing TIKTOK videos to address nation on some cringe bollywood dialogue…..PAISA PAISA PAISA bus kaise bhi aaye….Partner with telecoms, Banks, Industrialists and rule the nation in the name of DEVELOPMENT….Do u remember pre 2014 the irfan khan ad? “Vodafone ka 999 recharge karlo, life long chalega” millions of people enrolled but now they shamelessly withdrew it without a trace….saas bhi nahi lene dete and they come up with new plans and announcements…wasn’t the case earlier, any changes were once in a blue moon.Banks were safest bet back then, but now they too have no liability above 5 lacs saving…keeping cash isn’t good, government encouraged the cash deposit via Demonitization, only to levy such wierd rules…u can’t deposit above certain amount, certain limit charges, limits on withdrawal, limits on deposits, this charge, that charge..kuch bhi bc.Everything is organised now, yes organized crime…pachas…sau rupay ki baat chhodo bhai…ab traffic wala bhi 500 ke niche nahi manta..

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
53
2091
14

My opinion.
I think 2014 to 2019, change of Power was needed.

There were ups and downs, few drastic events could had been planned better.

But from 2019 onwards, we’re going downhill.

2,110
10231
88
Moderator


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647966/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-05-01-59-32-77.png?1604521893

“Acknowledging the issue is the first step towards looking for a solution" this is what all the brain washed bhakts (of all parties) lack in cumulative. Let them all be in that illusion for some more time till it comes to them personally.

And after witnessing the damages, it’s very hard to even reverse the situation to the pre-2014 corrupt era (as per bhakts), let alone finding a way out of all this gujarat model countrywide.

Thode din aur guzaarte hain gujarat mein. smile

2,110
10231
88
Moderator
B3A5T wrote:

My opinion.
I think 2014 to 2019, change of Power was needed.

There were ups and downs, few drastic events could had been planned better.

But from 2019 onwards, we’re going downhill.

I agree with you and op too. par inhen crash course jo karne the, sattar saal wali corruption ki.. grin

606
13567
170

sab logo k Internet k price Rs1000 me 1GB per month kar do, phir dekho.

yeh bhakt, andhbhakt or pappu giri karna logo ka band ho jayega.

Pre 2014 Era me Coal scam hua, 2G scam hua, pura list ha yaha padhlo – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_...

logo ko koi matlab nhi tha, kyunki Rs250 me 1GB ka plan tha. log chatting, songs download yeh sab me busy raheta tha.

ajkal per day 1.5GB or 2GB milte ha. Daily k data khatam hota nhi ha. politics samjh aaye ya na aaye, desh se pyar ho ya na ho, bas har chiz me ungli kar k time pass karna ha aur cool dekhna ha.

bacha paida nhi hua aur hath me Internet aa jata ha toh politics ki baate karne lagta ha,

agar sach me humara India ka system kaise kam karta ha janna ha toh,

pahele Indian Constitution ko samjhna parega, phir international relations kaisa ha dusre countries k sath yeh smjhna parega.

India dusre country pe kitna depend ha yeh samjhna parega. India k logo ki soch ko smjhna parega,

suppose agar tum apne country k liye kuch karna chahte ho toh pahele tumko logo ka support chahiye hoga.

tum bina logo k support k kuch nhi kar sakte ho. ab unlogo ki soch sahi ho ya kharab koi matter nhi karta,

tumko agar apne desh ko badalna ha toh pahele unlogo ka sath chahiye hoga,

I support BJP govt. BJP ajtak India k development me jitna fast kam kiya ha congress nhi kar paya but ha BJP bohot se chize galat karta ha kyunki BJP ko logo ka support chahiye. aaj bhi India me bohot se log backward soch wale ha, agar BJP ko India k development k liye aur fast kam karna ha toh pahele logo ka support chahiye hoga. isiliye BJP bohot se galat chize bhi karta ha aone vote bank k liye. kyunki ultimately bina power me rahe apne desh k liye kuch nhi kar sakta ha BJP. isiliye apni soch badlo. BJP govt apne aap tumhare soch k sath badal jayega.

43
17985
145

Please bhai let’s not spoil a good word “Bhakt”. Let’s say “Namaji” instead. If people take hate the usage of the word “Namaji”, the good word “Bhakt” should not be exploited that cheaply.

43
17985
145
abhishek012 wrote:

sab logo k Internet k price Rs1000 me 1GB per month kar do, phir dekho.

yeh bhakt, andhbhakt or pappu giri karna logo ka band ho jayega.

Pre 2014 Era me Coal scam hua, 2G scam hua, pura list ha yaha padhlo – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scandals_...

logo ko koi matlab nhi tha, kyunki Rs250 me 1GB ka plan tha. log chatting, songs download yeh sab me busy raheta tha.

ajkal per day 1.5GB or 2GB milte ha. Daily k data khatam hota nhi ha. politics samjh aaye ya na aaye, desh se pyar ho ya na ho, bas har chiz me ungli kar k time pass karna ha aur cool dekhna ha.

bacha paida nhi hua aur hath me Internet aa jata ha toh politics ki baate karne lagta ha,

agar sach me humara India ka system kaise kam karta ha janna ha toh,

pahele Indian Constitution ko samjhna parega, phir international relations kaisa ha dusre countries k sath yeh smjhna parega.

India dusre country pe kitna depend ha yeh samjhna parega. India k logo ki soch ko smjhna parega,

suppose agar tum apne country k liye kuch karna chahte ho toh pahele tumko logo ka support chahiye hoga.

tum bina logo k support k kuch nhi kar sakte ho. ab unlogo ki soch sahi ho ya kharab koi matter nhi karta,

tumko agar apne desh ko badalna ha toh pahele unlogo ka sath chahiye hoga,

I support BJP govt. BJP ajtak India k development me jitna fast kam kiya ha congress nhi kar paya but ha BJP bohot se chize galat karta ha kyunki BJP ko logo ka support chahiye. aaj bhi India me bohot se log backward soch wale ha, agar BJP ko India k development k liye aur fast kam karna ha toh pahele logo ka support chahiye hoga. isiliye BJP bohot se galat chize bhi karta ha aone vote bank k liye. kyunki ultimately bina power me rahe apne desh k liye kuch nhi kar sakta ha BJP. isiliye apni soch badlo. BJP govt apne aap tumhare soch k sath badal jayega.

Me too support BJP. smiling_imp smile

187
320
2

Those were some really good times..we personally benefitted a lot.

50
116
1

In congress era, government is corrupt.
now, whole system is corrupt.

23
10221
48

Tbh i think nothing has changed! I like this govt more becoz unlike previous govt’s work, i personally have seen things happening (i mean more aware now)
Gst and demonisation were the two best things that have happened in the country in the past 10 years or so i would say!
Why demo? We have become so much cashless these days becoz of demo or corona u may say, even my dad pays via a swipe or paytm! And i would have never ever even imagined this 3 4 years back! And the process has been so smooth that it is unnoticeable!
Yes the govt favours crony capitalism, but that’s happened with every other govt! We have to look at alternatives, as i personally cannot ever cast a vote to RG!
I would say i am ok with how they handle other things like national security, foreign policy, education etc. But they surely are very very poor with economic front, especially after the Mr. Jaitely! They need someone Dr Manmohan singh, and they could have found someone as Ind is a home to bright minds, but the thing is they never looked at that road, which is beyond me!
They do lack transparency among many other things, but over the years i have understood that is gulibilty to expect anything from govt! They will come and go, do good or worse, it’s actually the people who take their nation forward!

203
2520
61
bikidas2060 wrote:

Please bhai let’s not spoil a good word “Bhakt”. Let’s say “Namaji” instead. If people take hate the usage of the word “Namaji”, the good word “Bhakt” should not be exploited that cheaply.

I understand your concern.

But the word’s literal meaning also has to make sense for the purpose it will be used. Bhakti can literally be used for “devotion, attachment, worship, etc”. And so bhakt can be used to refer a “follower”. On the other hand, Namaz is a Persian word for “Prayer”(Pooja), the act and ritual of offering the prayer. Namazi simply means a person who performs the prayer. The more authentic word for Namaz is the Arabic “Salat” which again means “prayer” literally.

So, there’s no way (literally) you can fit in the use of the word Namazi in this scenario, whether it be for the followers of Modi, RG, XYZ. While literally, you can fit the word Bhakt.

But I understand the concern with the word. Though, I am sure no one uses this word in an insulting way to the Bhakti of God. That is so different. In fact, considering the demographics of the country, it would mostly be Hindus itself (Congressis and other non-BJP ones) using this word for the blind supporters of BJP, irrespective of the religion of the BJP guy.

So, I dont understand why are you falling into this trap of religious hatred, taking inspiration from those 2-3 communal pricks in DD. We had talked about this once earlier also in some other thread. I didnt expect you to be falling in this again.

Edit – BTW, its NamaZ (not j).

43
17985
145
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I understand your concern.

But the word’s literal meaning also has to make sense for the purpose it will be used. Bhakti can literally be used for “devotion, attachment, worship, etc”. And so bhakt can be used to refer a “follower”. On the other hand, Namaz is a Persian word for “Prayer”(Pooja), the act and ritual of offering the prayer. Namazi simply means a person who performs the prayer. The more authentic word for Namaz is the Arabic “Salat” which again means “prayer” literally.

So, there’s no way (literally) you can fit in the use of the word Namazi in this scenario, whether it be for the followers of Modi, RG, XYZ. While literally, you can fit the word Bhakt.

But I understand the concern with the word. Though, I am sure no one uses this word in an insulting way to the Bhakti of God. That is so different. In fact, considering the demographics of the country, it would mostly be Hindus itself (Congressis and other non-BJP ones) using this word for the blind supporters of BJP, irrespective of the religion of the BJP guy.

So, I dont understand why are you falling into this trap of religious hatred, taking inspiration from those 2-3 communal pricks in DD. We had talked about this once earlier also in some other thread. I didnt expect you to be falling in this again.

Edit – BTW, its NamaZ (not j).

If Namaz is prayer then Bhakti is the emotions behind the person offering the prayer. Bhakt is the person offering that prayer.
Prayer can be made to a God or to a powerfull person to do chaplusi. Namazi can be referred to a person, who does chaplusi to tyrants.
We can absolutely fit the word Namazi after RG, Modi etc.
I mean why not? It’s more like secularism brother.
I am not falling for any religion based hatred. I am just tired of being one sided secular. India is a secular country. So, I can’t simply use good words from Hindu vocabulary to describe shitty situation. To be secular, we need to be more creative in using the word. I mean, why not?
So, I have decided, whoever says andh-bhakt, I say don’t be an andh-namazi. One must know one’s god/allah before offering prayer.
And emotions attached to the prayer, aka Bhakti, is more important than the prayer (Namaj/ Stotra) and the devotee ( Namazi/ Bhakt). It’s that simple brother.

43
17985
145
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I understand your concern.

But the word’s literal meaning also has to make sense for the purpose it will be used. Bhakti can literally be used for “devotion, attachment, worship, etc”. And so bhakt can be used to refer a “follower”. On the other hand, Namaz is a Persian word for “Prayer”(Pooja), the act and ritual of offering the prayer. Namazi simply means a person who performs the prayer. The more authentic word for Namaz is the Arabic “Salat” which again means “prayer” literally.

So, there’s no way (literally) you can fit in the use of the word Namazi in this scenario, whether it be for the followers of Modi, RG, XYZ. While literally, you can fit the word Bhakt.

But I understand the concern with the word. Though, I am sure no one uses this word in an insulting way to the Bhakti of God. That is so different. In fact, considering the demographics of the country, it would mostly be Hindus itself (Congressis and other non-BJP ones) using this word for the blind supporters of BJP, irrespective of the religion of the BJP guy.

So, I dont understand why are you falling into this trap of religious hatred, taking inspiration from those 2-3 communal pricks in DD. We had talked about this once earlier also in some other thread. I didnt expect you to be falling in this again.

Edit – BTW, its NamaZ (not j).

I am finding what prayer n devotees are called in other faiths. Time to become a full-fledged secular person, bhai. 🙂🙂🙂🙂 That doesn’t mean that I hate them, in my lingo it’s more of a religious inclusion ( be it majority, be it minority), if we make jokes then let’s include everyone. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

203
2520
61
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

If Namaz is prayer then Bhakti is the emotions behind the person offering the prayer. Bhakt is the person offering that prayer.
Prayer can be made to a God or to a powerfull person to do chaplusi. Namazi can be referred to a person, who does chaplusi to tyrants.
We can absolutely fit the word Namazi after RG, Modi etc.
I mean why not? It’s more like secularism brother.
I am not falling for any religion based hatred. I am just tired of being one sided secular. India is a secular country. So, I can’t simply use good words from Hindu vocabulary to describe shitty situation. To be secular, we need to be more creative in using the word. I mean, why not?
So, I have decided, whoever says andh-bhakt, I say don’t be an andh-namazi. One must know one’s god/allah before offering prayer.
And emotions attached to the prayer, aka Bhakti, is more important than the prayer (Namaj/ Stotra) and the devotee ( Namazi/ Bhakt). It’s that simple brother.

Yes bro, you have all the rights to find a new suitable word. I was just asking you to be logical with the literal meaning, if you are going to use it.

Btw, dont we already have a nice word for the Congressis – Chamchas? That makes logical ad literal sense also. Why are you on the lookout for a new word?

After all, the word Namazi, with its meaning, would rather burn both the congressis chamchas as well as the bjp andh-bhakts (the mere mention of anything related to the Muslims does that, khatra bhi paida ho jata hai thora sa) except for the likes of may be Shahnawaz and Naqvi.

203
2520
61
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

I am finding what prayer n devotees are called in other faiths. Time to become a full-fledged secular person, bhai. 🙂🙂🙂🙂 That doesn’t mean that I hate them, in my lingo it’s more of a religious inclusion ( be it majority, be it minority), if we make jokes then let’s include everyone. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

You are trying to find full fledged secularism in the wrong place. Otherwise, to balance things everywhere, one might ask mob-lynching of the other group also for their food choices, or on the rumors of having green leafy vegetables in their fridge.

43
17985
145
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Yes bro, you have all the rights to find a new suitable word. I was just asking you to be logical with the literal meaning, if you are going to use it.

Btw, dont we already have a nice word for the Congressis – Chamchas? That makes logical ad literal sense also. Why are you on the lookout for a new word?

After all, the word Namazi, with its meaning, would rather burn both the congressis chamchas as well as the bjp andh-bhakts (the mere mention of anything related to the Muslims does that, khatra bhi paida ho jata hai thora sa) except for the likes of may be Shahnawaz and Naqvi.

Bro, why andh-namazi will be any different than andh-bhakt? It’s more like give respect, take respect. And do you really think that people just used bhakts as a poisonous word just like that? If we find logic in using it a different sense, then we must be open to use other words from a different faith in similar ways. Chamcha and bhakt has no comparison. Chamcha and boot lickers have same ground. Bhakt’s meaning is entirely different. Sorry brother, our parents worship gods and feel proud to be bhakts. It hurts my feelings when someone uses the word andh-bhakt. It’s especially targetted towards BJP/ Kattar Hindus.
But I decided to be secular and I have decided to use andh-namazi in the same sense. Nothing against Islam or something like that. 🙂🙂🙂🙏

43
17985
145
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

You are trying to find full fledged secularism in the wrong place. Otherwise, to balance things everywhere, one might ask mob-lynching of the other group also for their food choices, or on the rumors of having green leafy vegetables in their fridge.

Arey bhai, someone gotta start from some place. Bad things are happening from both sides. But, I ll be a secular person. 🙂

203
2520
61
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bro, why andh-namazi will be any different than andh-bhakt? It’s more like give respect, take respect. And do you really think that people just used bhakts as a poisonous word just like that? If we find logic in using it a different sense, then we must be open to use other words from a different faith in similar ways. Chamcha and bhakt has no comparison. Chamcha and boot lickers have same ground. Bhakt’s meaning is entirely different. Sorry brother, our parents worship gods and feel proud to be bhakts. It hurts my feelings when someone uses the word andh-bhakt. It’s especially targetted towards BJP/ Kattar Hindus.
But I decided to be secular and I have decided to use andh-namazi in the same sense. Nothing against Islam or something like that. 🙂🙂🙂🙏

Sure. As you wish.

Missing