Hot Deal Just for ₹101, Dimers are getting frustrated and depressed.

613°
  • 90 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Self Promotion : 4
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Repost : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Missing
Deal Subedar

Many people are playing go India Google play game and I have seen many dimers personally sending me message to ask me for the rare tickets as I have done 4 times. They are so much frustrated and depressed that they are going to give me a descent money in exchange.

buddy, trust me Life is beautiful don’t just limit your happiness for these ₹101. You know Google has played it very well, Google initially gave some of the rare tickets to some Dimers on recharge, now all Dimers put all the sum to get done in recharge. Google then gave some of the rare tickets in gold buy, all dimer went there.

This is a Google’s strategy to engage you on its platform. And trust me if you are having digital well being on your phone you can check that you have been clicking Google pay for more than 100 times a day. This is what Google wants.
But as on friendly note, I want to convey everyone this, please make sure that this game won’t let you feel down or depressed. I have completed my 4 game without any panic I played it just like a game and I got that. Make sure, You should not put your happiness key on Google’s pocket

Humanity’s most precious thing is PEACE OF MIND which can’t be bought by money or any luxury.

89 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend

Yaa I Agree
Instead Play Paytm Tambola

laughing

Missing
Deal Subedar
Ash-D wrote:

Yaa i agree
Play Paytm Tambola

So?
that also take away your peace

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
looter143 wrote:

So?
that also take away your peace

was kidding bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

was kidding bro

This is what, every game on any platform wants your attention as you’re the product of the advertisement or merchandise which is displaying on their plateform.

Missing
Shopping Friend

@admin @bumblefoot
guys you really need to look into this double notification thing
its happening again now and very frequently now
and sometimes its very irritating
please check if anything can be done I have complained before also.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Ash-D wrote:

@admin @bumblefoot

Yes true.. getting double notification plus after reading it, it is still there.. @mj911

Missing
Deal Cadet

@looter143
Fir tu kehta hai DD chora nahi jata? Net hi band karva bc sari problem hi khatam.
P.S. Use koi ghar ka phone for ur classes.

Missing
Deal Subedar
billubakra wrote:

@looter143
Fir tu kehta hai DD chora nahi jata? Net hi band karva bc sari problem hi khatam.
P.S. Use koi ghar ka phone for ur classes.

Yup. Man.. have completed 4 and this is why I’m addicted to DD.
And after lockdown I stop traveling, writing, teaching and shooting, so no work also. This is why addicted.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Exactly!!!!
My frnds started texting me every hour to check if i got any extra tickets

Some believe that I hacked Google servers to get rare tickets as I completed my game 3 times🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s a game. play like it not for 101 but for timepass🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet

Actually paytm tamboola is even more frustrating.we need to spend money in different ways to get tickets.and no free tickets every day.

Gpay and paytm playing very nicely and we are becoming addict to there tactics

Missing
Deal Cadet
Bk100 wrote:

Actually paytm tamboola is even more frustrating.we need to spend money in different ways to get tickets.and no free tickets every day.

They are making us spend 1000+ for 200 cashback joy joy joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Offers_Miner wrote:

Actually in d2h I recharged up to march end to get tickets.

These games making us to do crazy things.i am paying electricity bills / telephone bill 1st day itself.

Yesterday I paid rs 80 purchase in shop by paytm .

Missing
Deal Subedar
Offers_Miner wrote:

Exactly!!!!
My frnds started texting me every hour to check if i got any extra tickets

Some believe that I hacked Google servers to get rare tickets as I completed my game 3 times🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s a game. play like it not for 101 but for timepass🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely. Many are taking it serious as their gf.
You know, I don’t even take my gf so serious 😂😂

Missing
Deal Subedar
Bk100 wrote:

We’re their product. We need to think twice while spending any extra time apart from the needed or entertainment time. These games are just for theirs benefits and of that 10% ours profit. And for that 10% profit we are spending 100% time and efforts.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Offers_Miner wrote:

Not at all ₹1000, sometimes things like TIME & PEACE which can’t be monetize so can’t be calculated, these are more valueable than that ₹1000.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Not at all ₹1000, sometimes things like TIME & PEACE which can’t be monetize so can’t be calculated, these are more valueable than that ₹1000.

And in covid time we are paying all our bills well in time and in some case we are paying advance too🤗

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Actually in d2h I recharged up to march end to get tickets.

These games making us to do crazy things.i am paying electricity bills / telephone bill 1st day itself.

Yesterday I paid rs 80 purchase in shop by paytm .

They used all possible trick or psychologists to create such a beautiful and easy game but once we (many) get into it, they start restricting resources as they have their limited budget. And in the expectancy of getting limited resources we are as a consumer try to get every possible logic or payment to get benefits at any cost. And it’s either logic which requires Time and efforts or that of payment Money spend on their plateform
And the time spent on their plateform is inreturn used for merchandise or say advertisement.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

And in covid time we are paying all our bills well in time and in some case we are paying advance too🤗

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Yes

It looks like these pay apps acting for govt utilities.other wise everyone would have delayed there payments due to less business and income

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

It looks like these pay apps acting for govt utilities.other wise everyone would have delayed there payments due to less business and income

You know, existing central government also wants the system to be private, this is why turning towards privatization. Because Govt knows in any Govt organization either it’s representative or the user both take Govt property not much serious. So private organisations by luring with such offers and all can make users to do every payment on time, manage things properly and in the style of private company. And govt will get rid of these kind loss making organizations of govt itself.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Yup. Man.. have completed 4 and this is why I’m addicted to DD.
And after lockdown I stop traveling, writing, teaching and shooting, so no work also. This is why addicted.

Shooting flushed bhai bhai kaunsa hathiyaar rakha apne paas?

Missing
Shopping Friend
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Camera wala bhai.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

Gpay and Paytm achieved their targets using these games…
sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

This time far better compare to last time Rangoli event…
This time even though if we don’t visit 30 cities . still we can visit some cities and earn scratch card….
Google played a bit well.. this time..

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Sony professional camera

Missing
Deal Subedar
DealFinder wrote:

Gpay and Paytm achieved their targets using these games…
sunglasses

Yup.. but putting youth to depressions or anxiety

Missing
Deal Subedar
aswaniexpress wrote:

This time far better compare to last time Rangoli event…
This time even though if we don’t visit 30 cities . still we can visit some cities and earn scratch card….
Google played a bit well.. this time..

Yes true, last time Id completed only 1 Account

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Ash-D wrote:

@admin @bumblefoot

I thought this would be fixed automatically but in real life we have many more problems than this one so i was ignoring everything considering the fact that it would be fixed automatically lekin ye to issue hogya confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I thought this would be fixed automatically but in real life we have many more problems than this one so i was ignoring everything considering the fact that it would be fixed automatically lekin ye to issue hogya confused

🙄😑

Missing