Hot Deal

Just for ₹101, Dimers are getting frustrated and depressed.

844°
Helpful
looter143

Many people are playing go India Google play game and I have seen many dimers personally sending me message to ask me for the rare tickets as I have done 4 times. They are so much frustrated and depressed that they are going to give me a descent money in exchange.

buddy, trust me Life is beautiful don’t just limit your happiness for these ₹101. You know Google has played it very well, Google initially gave some of the rare tickets to some Dimers on recharge, now all Dimers put all the sum to get done in recharge. Google then gave some of the rare tickets in gold buy, all dimer went there.

This is a Google’s strategy to engage you on its platform. And trust me if you are having digital well being on your phone you can check that you have been clicking Google pay for more than 100 times a day. This is what Google wants.
But as on friendly note, I want to convey everyone this, please make sure that this game won’t let you feel down or depressed. I have completed my 4 game without any panic I played it just like a game and I got that. Make sure, You should not put your happiness key on Google’s pocket

Humanity’s most precious thing is PEACE OF MIND which can’t be bought by money or any luxury.

92 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Yaa I Agree
Instead Play Paytm Tambola

laughing

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

So?
that also take away your peace

View 2 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@admin @bumblefoot
guys you really need to look into this double notification thing
its happening again now and very frequently now
and sometimes its very irritating
please check if anything can be done I have complained before also.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes true.. getting double notification plus after reading it, it is still there.. @mj911

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@looter143
Fir tu kehta hai DD chora nahi jata? Net hi band karva bc sari problem hi khatam.
P.S. Use koi ghar ka phone for ur classes.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yup. Man.. have completed 4 and this is why I’m addicted to DD.
And after lockdown I stop traveling, writing, teaching and shooting, so no work also. This is why addicted.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Exactly!!!!
My frnds started texting me every hour to check if i got any extra tickets

Some believe that I hacked Google servers to get rare tickets as I completed my game 3 times🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s a game. play like it not for 101 but for timepass🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Absolutely. Many are taking it serious as their gf.
You know, I don’t even take my gf so serious 😂😂

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Actually paytm tamboola is even more frustrating.we need to spend money in different ways to get tickets.and no free tickets every day.

Gpay and paytm playing very nicely and we are becoming addict to there tactics

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are making us spend 1000+ for 200 cashback joy joy joy joy

View 8 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Gpay and Paytm achieved their targets using these games…
sunglasses

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yup.. but putting youth to depressions or anxiety

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This time far better compare to last time Rangoli event…
This time even though if we don’t visit 30 cities . still we can visit some cities and earn scratch card….
Google played a bit well.. this time..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes true, last time Id completed only 1 Account

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

proud to say i did not play dis game.. smiley

experience from last year….ppl begging for rangoli

google knows very well how to engage ppl..hats off to them n their tech

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Great man..!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

When does this spamming game ends? rage

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

25 Nov bro full_moon_with_face

View 5 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

After Gpay rangoli ch*tiyapa, I never play these shit games. If the provider wanted to gift voucher/cashbacks than then they should give like FreeCharge/amazon 50%cashback upto 50/100 etc

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yeah, I Agree.

Need Kochi and Goa joy joy

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oh man, agree but still doing the same.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

I’m surprised about this coming from you… Since yu never minded bout the peace of mind of other dimers and spammed Google deal saying having tickets dm… Trading tickets at an higher sell price…. Wat are you trying to mourn here with this post ?!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

That even asking for high price, Dimers are ready to buy with no second questions. My highest time to sell a trick is less than 4 mins. Or lowest, you can’t even imagine.

View 4 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

So what’s DD? What’s Flipkart games? What’s Paytm games?

Some days back you told you are addicted to DD, now you are making these posts. I’m sure you excused yourself saying that this is not a deal so I can do this in Desidime. But the fact is you are lying to yourself, you are finding ways to be on DD. You are addicted, you need to uninstall Google pay first, you need to uninstall Desidime first.

Teach what you preach

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

😳😳😳

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

agreed! I am not even playing that game. stuck_out_tongue

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

That sounds great..

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

not only for google 101 but even for 50 / 1000 GVs and super coins Flipkart video games every day

stuck_out_tongue
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes, that’s why don’t play.

Link Copied

Highly agree with you.
I completed the game once and hot 169 rupees.
But it was frustrating. Also now 10 of my friends text me and ask for rare ticket which I don’t have.
I have promised myself that from now on I won’t participate in any of the google games.
The best thing one can do is just play the event game

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes, true and if one gets rare ticket on event, can dm to other Dimers on DD😂😂 and become Richie rich with 4 mins maximum.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Who ever playing this game, they are NOT real dimers. In one sentence, They are losers, looted by Gpay.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

May be yes, looted in the terms of time, efforts and peace.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Yes. Berojgari is painful

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Berojgari could be painful but not utilising oneself is plentiful painful

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
joy joy joy try bhi nahi kiya aur krunga bhi nahi . Apne ko ye tention cahhiye nahi
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This is why you’re perfectionist

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

What are we talking about.. ( Being aloof is boon)..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I’m looking for the Gaya ticket, do you have it with you? https://gpay.app.goo.gl/...uY

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

😳😳 nh matlab yaha bhi mangoge ab..
Height of getting tickets..
T- people who are playing this game Bypassed every possible rule of DD. Even asking anything anywhere.

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I can’t believe people actually play this contest again after what they pulled with Rangoli last year. G Pay also keeps reminding me that i have some ticket unused (for a bill payment i guess) like every day hate that damn notification like every single day.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes. True..

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied

For 101only I thought 500rs

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Played one time got 439
Completed in 4 days

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

To OP: Do you get this type of enlightenment? ..each time?? ..after being frustrated for a while?? wink sunglasses

Ref: “More” store loot.. stuck_out_tongue grin

Remember these golden words..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

😂😂

Generous Generous
Link Copied

101? Even for 1 rs i will fight ,…only those deserve sri laxmi who guard it at all cost with tan man and dhan

Life is beautifull but it it need its makeup which needs money

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

So for this end you’ll fight. Sometimes we pay more attention and put more effort for a penny, no?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

That’s y I have stayed away from these offers n I am HAPPY with it..
sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good guy.!

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Nanital kochi gaya dedo.. moh maya khatm

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

You’ve asked everything of life.😂😂

View 1 more reply
Dimer of The Year 2021 Dimer of The Year 2021
Link Copied

Okay wait right there, aren’t you the one who commented ping for goa and then when I texted you, you replied straight away pay 30 for goa and 15 for gangtok and get it

Your description is true, it should not hamper our daily life, but practice what you preach ? stuck_out_tongue

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Selling and buying may be distress for you or other Dimers but for me it gives me Peace.. the thing is not everything what it seems is distributed to everyone equally. That 6 might be 9 for others.

By selling, I’m none other than a savior to take away many from distress in the cost of ₹30 for goa and ₹15 for gangtok. As i mentioned in description. Peace is the most precious thing and I’m selling it at a very minimal price of ₹30 or sometimes ₹10.
Dm me if interested, 😜😜

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply