Hot Deal

Just for ₹101, Dimers are getting frustrated and depressed.

844°
Helpful
looter143

Many people are playing go India Google play game and I have seen many dimers personally sending me message to ask me for the rare tickets as I have done 4 times. They are so much frustrated and depressed that they are going to give me a descent money in exchange.

buddy, trust me Life is beautiful don’t just limit your happiness for these ₹101. You know Google has played it very well, Google initially gave some of the rare tickets to some Dimers on recharge, now all Dimers put all the sum to get done in recharge. Google then gave some of the rare tickets in gold buy, all dimer went there.

This is a Google’s strategy to engage you on its platform. And trust me if you are having digital well being on your phone you can check that you have been clicking Google pay for more than 100 times a day. This is what Google wants.
But as on friendly note, I want to convey everyone this, please make sure that this game won’t let you feel down or depressed. I have completed my 4 game without any panic I played it just like a game and I got that. Make sure, You should not put your happiness key on Google’s pocket

Humanity’s most precious thing is PEACE OF MIND which can’t be bought by money or any luxury.

92 Comments  |  
38 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Priceless message OP. grinning

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Was part of earlier campaign & had enough of it.

Reaction to constant notifications even after ignoring:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650502/medium/EmmSPQJXcAAFTEL.jpeg?1605877709

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The strategy of google as mentioned by the OP is a old strategy and toffee makers used similar strategy in 90s. Each toffee would have unique pictures. They used to provide free book where we have to stick all these unique photos and combine it to make a complete bollywood movie poster. For completing this posters they used to give gifts like keychain, pencil, pen, cricket bat, ball, television, fridge, etc. Winning keychain, pen was easy and winning big gifts was difficult as there was always one pic of the puzzle missing and kids used to go mad buying many toffees for getting that one pic.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Easy prizes 👇👇
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/652145/medium/7183038mde.jpg?1606712706

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one has fuljhadi..

replyuser
Click here to reply