Hot Deal

just for fun - an mp4 file that can play 3839 hours!

318°
Generous
ssganesh

guys, I decided to do something special this sunday. so I tried to make an mp4 file that comes with a lot longer playback duration..

after working for a few hours I was finally able to achieve what I had hoped for. I successfully created an mp4 file that can play for almost three thousand eight hundred and thirty nine (3839) hours. almost 160 days!

the size of that mp4 file is 3.7GB. so what’s in that mp4 file? thinking that? It contains nothing but the text desidime.com. due to the fact that only text is displayed on the black background, the file size of the mp4 file is less than 4GB even though it is thousands of hours long playback duration.

I tried to upload it on youtube but according to the latest rules of youtube it is not possible to upload a video with a maximum duration of more than 12 hours so I could not upload it on youtube.

but I successfully uploaded it to a cloud storage called pcloud. pcloud also has the facility to play mp4 files online without having to download them. if you try to play it directly in your browser, you may waste your internet data so I do not recommend that. If you are interested in checking the huge playback duration of thousands of hours of this mp4 file then here is a tip.

open “browserling” website. we can get a virtual internet browser on the “browserling” website for free. now type “www dot tinyurl dot com/desidimelongestvideo” in the URL box that shown on the browserling website. select browser as chrome browser and click on the “test now” button. the mp4 file (pcloud) page will be open. now try to play that file and look on the duration detail at the bottom of the player…! 3839 hours duration! open_mouth hushed 

8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

KG + VU for the efforts buddy 👍👍

Generous Generous
Link Copied

thanks 😊

Link Copied

Interesting 😄

Link Copied

You seem to have a lot of free time & mobile/hotspot data

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

You will get Desidime Award for this

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

great achievement

Generous Generous
Link Copied

The joy of achieving what you wanted!nothing beats it! smile

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@MJ911 is mahan purus ko ek alag batch dedo.
PS:- Copyright claim dalke file kabje me lelo🤣

replyuser
Click here to reply