Kharibaoliwale Fraud Website

60°
Missing
Deal Subedar
759
1542
11

Hi all,

I recently transacted on this website https://www.kharibaoliwal...m/ using my ICICI credit card . The payment got debited and got a confirmation mail from CC Avenue (Payment Gateway) which had the order details but to my surprise when i checked in the merchant dashboard, the order was not visible. Nor did i get an email for order confirmation from merchant.

I called on the customer care number provided on their website, but they dont pick calls and after many tries, got connected with them and asked for refund. At first they asked please share the product information which you want. I was surprised. They replied that our deliver boy contacted you but you didnt receive call so refund will not be initiated.

I got suspicious and then saw google reviews : https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk018sMM...,,,

and regretted my decision to transact on this website.

Now im unable to contact them through any means, so thinking of disputing the charge as the solution to recover back the money.
Can somebody help and suggest the next steps. Also dont know much about the dispute process so any tips will be helpful.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
136
778
3

If you have written proof of what the website people said just forward the details to CCAvenue, they are really helpful, ask them not to release the funds in the meanwhile file a charge back with your bank.

Missing
Deal Subedar
759
1542
11

Thanks. How does charge-back process work and will my card get blocked due to this ?

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2206
108

Call ICICI customer care and file a charge back request and get your money credited to your cc
Tell them whole story, your card will not be blocked and you will get your money back

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
536
9

@Krypto, I also had to submit a dispute once in ICICI & that too against site like Amazon & ICICI’s customer service is top-notch & they refunded back the money to my CC…

Here’s the link to the Transaction Dispute Form : https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/f...

Download this PDF file…Print this blank form…Fill-up the required details by a pen…Then Scan the filled form & then send the scanned copy of the Customer Dispute Form (CDF) alongwith your complaint to customerdisputes @ icicibank.com (Remove the spaces)…

Best wishes…

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
536
9

@Krypto, Your card will not be blocked but don’t make any transactions using this card until the payment gets reversed to your card…

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2206
108
Sushrut.B wrote:

@Krypto, I also had to submit a dispute once in ICICI & that too against site like Amazon & ICICI’s customer service is top-notch & they refunded back the money to my CC…

Here’s the link to the Transaction Dispute Form : https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/f...

Download this PDF file…Print this blank form…Fill-up the required details by a pen…Then Scan the filled form & then send the scanned copy of the Customer Dispute Form (CDF) alongwith your complaint to customerdisputes @ icicibank.com (Remove the spaces)…

Best wishes…

Even calling customer care is enough

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2206
108
Sushrut.B wrote:

@Krypto, Your card will not be blocked but don’t make any transactions using this card until the payment gets reversed to your card…

No need to worry you can continue to use your card ، mine is also ICICI cc، customer care raised charge back on phone line itself

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
536
9
Expand
drupal wrote:

No need to worry you can continue to use your card ، mine is also ICICI cc، customer care raised charge back on phone line itself

I know but I personally don’t touch the card because it takes time to resolve a dispute…ICICI solved mine in 2 weeks while HDFC solved in like 90 days…

And in the meantime when the dispute process is still on, if he uses the card & he needs to file another dispute, bank may not honor that thinking he wants to get his money back for valid transactions…

It’s the same reason I don’t use the same card when I need to file dispute with PayPal & I have to do that a lot…But it’s my personal preferences only..He can of-course continue using the card…

Also most banks & companies are not providing phone support now for Covid…Not sure about ICICI because I have to rarely contact them as I mostly don’t face any issue when using their services…

Missing