Kotak 811 add money using debit card

135°
Critic
guest_999

I am trying to add money in my kotak 811 acc using sbi debit card but after entering the otp there is an error page & page comes back to same old enter card details page. I tried amounts ranging from 2k to 10k & tried on both laptop(using kotak netbanking site) & mobile(811 app) with same error. What am I doing wrong or did kotak disabled this option recently?

11 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

You said 2k,how come? Afaik Minimum add money allowed 5k, isn’t it?

Ya,sbi imposed security for loading money to kotak811,when i tried around 1 month back same happened with me and after 10 mins ,i got a call from sbi official and he asked that did you tried for transaction or someone else?i said i tried only,he said ok and said that can try after 5 mins as he enabled it.later i was successfully able load money.so,the question is did you got call from them?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yes & the person told me to try with 4k amount. I did that & got same error so next day I tried it with 5k(the default amt shown in app) which also failed so tried with 2k after few minutes with same result. So you are saying sbi still haven’t enabled this for me.

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

So the card somehow worked & now I need to know what are the limits of adding funds to 811 acc by using debit card. I read somewhere that it is 50k/month & max 3 transactions/month,is this correct.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Have you found the limit?

View 3 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Yesterday I was trying to add 7000+ using kotak. Tried so many times error. Did from axis worked. Don’t know what logic sbi used. Most merchants even dont have sbi internet banking payment option. Being sbi user is a curse these days

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Where? I still see it on all major shopping sites.

replyuser
Click here to reply