Kotak 811 Debit card and GPay

134°
Critic
ithehappy

A query to those who have the Kotak 811 a/c. I opened one yesterday just to make use of the GPay offer but upon adding the debit card GPay shows the following:- https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/683010/medium/7605319Screenshot-20210504-022025.png?1620158349

What to do to resolve? It was reported that the virtual VISA debit card works on GPay, but for me it’s not working.

21 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Anyone? No kotak 811 account holders who utilised the GPay offer? I enabled the ECOM/ online option for the card which came off by default but it still would show the same error

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

I have physical card and have linked it. Just try linking it again. Is your card operational now on other websites? Money deducting? Full KYC done?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I opened the account online, through the video KYC procedure. The welcome email says Welcome to Kotak 811 Full KYC Digital Savings Account Family, so I’m guessing yes full KYC is done.

I also enabled the online/ECOM option under debit card control in their app, I thought that was the reason why GPay was not accepting but nope, even after enabling that it’s not working.

No, I haven’t used that card anywhere else. I just opened the a/c couple of days ago, only to utilise the GPay offer.

View 13 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Some Days Ago I Disabled My Kotak Debit Card Domestic Transaction Through Kotak 811 App… But Now Whenever I Try To Enable My Domestic Transaction It’s Showing “Request Could not be processed as some technical error Occurred”….

Any Solution..?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I thought I was the only one facing such issue(similar situation but kotak credit card managed via 811 app). It took 2 weeks I think & during this I also emailed them via contact us option in netbanking with screenshots of the error. I think it is better to avoid using kotak 811 app for managing kotak cards & instead use netbanking for this.

Tax Wizard Tax Wizard
Link Copied

What is Gpay offer u r referring?
@ithehappy

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply