Kotak Credit Card is good or waste ?

111°
Missing
Deal Cadet
89
416
10

Hello Guys,

Kotak Credit Card is good or waste ? Their team is behind me from last 1 week.

Should I take that CC ? I have SBI,HDFC CC already.

Any good offers on kotak CC ?

22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
106
140
9

useless card and waste of money by paying annual fee
even their banking is worst and they never honoured offer cashback as they promoted.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

My experience with kotak is not good

But credit cards are needed seeing various offers nowadays

Kotak offer comes in tatcliq most of the times

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
781
12

Kotak pvr is best check once ,thier services are good …no issues

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
140
9
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Kotak pvr is best check once ,thier services are good …no issues

have you hold kotak pvr?
which 1? gold or platinum?

Missing
Deal Cadet
89
416
10

Just for pvr we have to spend on kotak

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
781
12
Expand
jay197 wrote:

have you hold kotak pvr?
which 1? gold or platinum?

Actually gold ,but Platinum is best

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
140
9
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Actually gold ,but Platinum is best

I have 1 query. website says
w.e.f. 10-Jan-2017, discount that can be availed per Coupon Code per tickets is capped at Rs. 400. In case the price of the ticket is more than Rs. 400, the difference amount shall be paid by the cardholder using his Kotak PVR Credit Card which is being used to avail the offer
means only 1 ticket can be booked upto 400 Rs or we can book no of ticket till value of 400 Rs per coupon?

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
781
12
Expand
jay197 wrote:

I have 1 query. website says
w.e.f. 10-Jan-2017, discount that can be availed per Coupon Code per tickets is capped at Rs. 400. In case the price of the ticket is more than Rs. 400, the difference amount shall be paid by the cardholder using his Kotak PVR Credit Card which is being used to avail the offer
means only 1 ticket can be booked upto 400 Rs or we can book no of ticket till value of 400 Rs per coupon?

Yes you can  2 recliner for free  per month upto 400on each

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
140
9
Expand
ursvaru1244 wrote:

Yes you can  2 recliner for free  per month upto 400on each

you didnt get me
can we book no of ticket in one coupon till its value exhausted.ie 400?
means if ticket price is 100 rs then we can book 4 ticket in single 400 rs coupon??

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
781
12
Expand
jay197 wrote:

you didnt get me
can we book no of ticket in one coupon till its value exhausted.ie 400?
means if ticket price is 100 rs then we can book 4 ticket in single 400 rs coupon??

No we can use one ticket upto 400 and we can try recliner(comfortable)

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
140
9

ok thnx.
can we buy food on it if ticket price is less than 400.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
781
12
jay197 wrote:

ok thnx.
can we buy food on it if ticket price is less than 400.

Only ticket

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
141
0

Does 811 account allow opening FD? I’m looking for aqua gold cc and kotak says I need a savings account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
504
6
Mitron56 wrote:

Does 811 account allow opening FD? I’m looking for aqua gold cc and kotak says I need a savings account.

Tell me ONE good reason to have this card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
196
2
Mitron56 wrote:

Does 811 account allow opening FD? I’m looking for aqua gold cc and kotak says I need a savings account.

Did you created fd ?
How much amount you deposited ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

take the card only if its life time free… else dont take. there were offers with flipkart tatacliq & amazon this year. so its not a bad card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
203
32

Just keep one card per bank with decent limit, focus on increasing limit in each bank so that at times come you can use it wisely. Kotak Privy card is good but nothing is better than HDFC’s Diners Club Black CC.

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
141
0
Expand
jerryn70 wrote:

Did you created fd ?
How much amount you deposited ?

No, I went with ICICI. They give a basic cc with minimum 10K FD.

Missing