Kunal Shah's CRED spent Rs 727 to earn a rupee in FY20

112°
Deal Cadet
kipte.khoka

Entrackr: Kunal Shah’s CRED spent Rs 727 to earn a rupee in FY20.
https://entrackr.com/2021/02/kunal-shahs-cred-s...

#Cred

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yeh banda Elon Musk level ka visionary hai. I would have invested in his company if I had the money.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Risk Hai Toh Ishq Hai 😉

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Point with every startups even the accelerated ones… They only build the customer base or rather the demand.. Provide incentives (coupons, cashbacks, discounts) to keep the customer dependent on the system and then slowly start the monetization process… For every 1 successful startup there are 100s mybe even 1000s that bite the dust which no one knows about.. and just goes awy with the wind…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whats the business model of cred?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is the same old same old, quick checkout app similar to AMEX/VISA checkouts integrated with multiple providers to utilize their credits across vendors…

Like I said before:
They only build the customer base or rather the demand.. Provide incentives (coupons, cashbacks, discounts) to keep the customer dependent on the system and then slowly start the monetization process

They’d slowly start with a Pay Later/Line of Credit option, where you get to use their line of credit and get points/coins to reuse them..

Get deals/services/products from all the merchants/vendors and then have a listing cost/commission attached to it…

Collect all your Fin info, credit cards, details, credit score, repayment history, customer labelling, understand your spending patterns etc…

Here are the more crazy shit..

Analyze your spending pattern based on your data and start recommending new Credit cards or products and services to you… even when you don’t want it, thereby controlling the type of cards used by individuals and get incentivized by card vendors and banks for pushing their cards…

Know you’re spending 1000 per month at Reliance mart and immediately throw a vendor offer next month for 100/- off on 1000 at More driving the traffic and supply…

Give you a line of credit and you start using it to rotate your stuff and once you get hooked on to it, start charging for the service with huge penalties…
Just like adding money ftom CC to Paytm wallet :S

I could go on, but this is a good place to start…

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Koi Kunal bhai ko batla do ki….
I hate CRED… smile toungueout

replyuser
Click here to reply