Hot Deal

Large number of Mosquitoes in bedroom

1055°
Entertainer
Budhe-Baba

For past 2 days, something strange is happening.

At around 12 midnight , there are very few number of mosquitoes flying. But at around 3-4am when room heats up due to increased carbon dioxide, I find 30-40 mosquitoes sitting on wall and bed corners. Now my question is I thoroughly cleaned and vacuumed my room the previous day (including under the bed, back of almirah and rack). So where do these 40 mosquitoes come from suddenly? The room is mostly closed (near sealed).

Do they breed inside my bedroom maybe because I had a most plant in my room?

I use allout but still there are so many mosquitoes. Very strange.

86 Comments  |  
42 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Forget all out and closing windows.
Just use mosquito net and get sound sleep 💤 bro

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

plant – a likely suspect. May be consider moving out(the plant, not you) for 2-3 days and count again the number of mosquitoes.

But apart from mosquitoes, how do you cope up with such level of CO2? See if you can get some amount of ventilation. And all out may not be a deterrent for the new gen mosquitoes. Invest in a mosquito zapper and set your alarm to 2am daily for a round of stress busting. Like @pingpong suggested, you can also invest in a mosquito net, but again I would not suggest that since it may further add to the suffocation.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Plants are also source.
Keep your door and windows closed (or screened) between 6-8 pm.
Check if any drain is there.
They will somehow find a way, close all possible ways.
Mosquitoes can also breed inside your room.
Growing real Lavender flowers in your bedroom (if you can) is really effective
Bar of Lavender soap (Yardley, et al) by your pillow can work

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

By any chance do you go around killing people as a nightly hobby?
That might explain it flushed

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Plant inside bedroom? Why? Anyway, I don’t feel any number of mosquitoes increasing during my sleep hours but when I am awake they don’t come to me but only when I fall asleep. And All out works as long as it’s on, but that smell is enough to force me out of the room. Few years ago, maybe decades ago, when All out first came I quite well remember turning it on for an hour or two before bedtime, with doors and windows closed and that would KILL all the mosquitoes and then we would turn the machine off. But now All out or other liquids do not kill the mosquitoes at all, but just put them under comatose and they come back up when the machine is off. Now I notice the products say mosquito repellent but not mosquito killer. When this retardness took place? We need to kill the fucking mosquitoes not make them senseless FFS.

Mosquito bat is a stupid advice anyway. Just use a mosquito net. That’s the only practical solution, not for mosquito only either.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
SARDARKHAN wrote:

use mosquito net
best solution

True … There are no alternatives of Mosquito net.

though I keep ODOMOS when I have to stay somewhere. Just in case…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

These kind of questions gives a feeling of family.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

One day you will find a solution, that will be in form of mosquito net.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
pingpong wrote:

Forget all out and closing windows.
Just use mosquito net and get sound sleep 💤 bro

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647761/medium/7081570Z12QgX8.gif?1604439376

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I don’t know why some people prefer to suffocate themselves by locking them up in a room completely and to make the matter worse turn on All-out, Good-knight kind of thing. Use mosquito net and keep your windows open and let the fresh air circulate. Its the best solution and good for your health too.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
popeyethedimer wrote:

Mosquito badminton also works good

Kids in my house have damaged several household items multiple times while using a bat. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DealDroid wrote:

I don’t know why some people prefer to suffocate themselves by locking them up in a room completely and to make the matter worse turn on All-out, Good-knight kind of thing. Use mosquito net and keep your windows open and let the fresh air circulate. Its the best solution and good for your health too.

Most people think same but immediately after marriage their thinking goes out the same window used for ventilation once grinning

As for OP, all out etc don’t kill but they act as mere anesthesia. If you turn it on at 8pm and all mosquito fall down by 10pm in your room, keep in mind they all will get up by 2-3am when anesthesia loses its effect. Personally experienced this.
Best would be to sweep the floor off of all mosquitoes at 10pm

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

Kids in my house have damaged several household items multiple times while using a bat. stuck_out_tongue

May be budhe baba have big kids . smile

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Room heats due to co2. I know how that co2 builds up.🥴🥴😏
waking up early in morning for cough cough
Use jaharila liquid.
Use maskito net
Stop that early morning activity.😏

Abhi to me jawan hu

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same hear I used spray but it works 1-2 hour only it smell was not good and not good for health to and coil and agarbati not work properly 😇
And in kitchen cockroach while whole house is clean and cleaning done 2 times in a day. Any permanent solution.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

Plant inside bedroom? Why? Anyway, I don’t feel any number of mosquitoes increasing during my sleep hours but when I am awake they don’t come to me but only when I fall asleep. And All out works as long as it’s on, but that smell is enough to force me out of the room. Few years ago, maybe decades ago, when All out first came I quite well remember turning it on for an hour or two before bedtime, with doors and windows closed and that would KILL all the mosquitoes and then we would turn the machine off. But now All out or other liquids do not kill the mosquitoes at all, but just put them under comatose and they come back up when the machine is off. Now I notice the products say mosquito repellent but not mosquito killer. When this retardness took place? We need to kill the fucking mosquitoes not make them senseless FFS.

Mosquito bat is a stupid advice anyway. Just use a mosquito net. That’s the only practical solution, not for mosquito only either.

Some plants aid in increasing oxygen content or purifying air and are good with less ventilation/light.

Coming to the liquid repellants, it could likely be due to harmful effects of inhaling them for humans, they may have changed formula just to put them to sleep. Infact, the existing one’s prolonged usage are also not good for human health for that matter.

You wanted to kill them than making them senseless, why do you prefer to stay away from mosquito zapper? I usually have 4 or 5 mosquitoes when we sleep and I let them roam around. They usually irritate around ears but doesn’t bite, but again the home ministry complains of getting bitten although same blood group. That apart, now we use zapper and get rid of existing one’s before bed time. We do have open ventilation (open window with mosquito net fitted door).

We do not use all-out or any such repellants. They are there in home just in case guests arrive for their mental gratification.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
cocay wrote:

Most people think same but immediately after marriage their thinking goes out the same window used for ventilation once grinning

As for OP, all out etc don’t kill but they act as mere anesthesia. If you turn it on at 8pm and all mosquito fall down by 10pm in your room, keep in mind they all will get up by 2-3am when anesthesia loses its effect. Personally experienced this.
Best would be to sweep the floor off of all mosquitoes at 10pm

Immediately after marriage is a passing phase. Soon the realization will kick-in and they go for ventilation option once the business is done.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Use “comfort agarbatti”.
It is so effective.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Akash115 wrote:

Use “comfort agarbatti”.
It is so effective.

+1
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647891/medium/7084169IMG-20201104-174353.jpg?1604492129

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
sence wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647761/medium/7081570Z12QgX8.gif?1604439376

Killer one 😂😂😂
Do you just find these on net or do you quickly ‘build’ them? Either ways DD community is benefiting 😅

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
tuckless wrote:

These kind of questions gives a feeling of family.

I read it quickly as “these kind of mosquitoes gives a feeling of family” 😛

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Killer one 😂😂😂
Do you just find these on net or do you quickly ‘build’ them? Either ways DD community is benefiting 😅

I cook gif in advance when I have some free time and preheat it for the occasion sprinkled with some garnishes.

I don’t use any social networking apps like whatsapp for sharing my hobbies. It’s only for the email conversations with my family and friends. I’ve been doing this for almost a decade now and if any of them receive an email from my side without a gif, their replies are like “why did you kidnap sence and what have you done with him?”

Sometimes it overflows to DD, only if I have some free time. sunglasses

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

first dont use coil and mosquito refill godrej etc harmful
Second close windows between 5-8 am and 6-8 pm
third buy mosquito net 999 rs vala badhiya
fourth buy mosquito racket badhiya you can tape with on button keep near by you all night
fifth use kapoor ki goli after saf safai
sixth after vanish your lovely mosquitos open paytm and send 1000 borrow to me

btw your 40 mosqito could be under your bed behind tubelight anywhere where you couldnt see whith normal eyes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
TEMPER wrote:

change room

I just bought a land in mars, Earth is full of mosquitoes.

Shifting next month.

Any offers for Faclon 55 Deluxe seat?

laughing laughing laughing
Missing