Lazypay upi stopped taking credit card . Any alternative?

69°
Delhi Capitals
50
610
4

Any alternative

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
426
790
6

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

50
1035
8
ImRebel wrote:

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

Yes Pay card works on Lazypay. Thats awesome then.

Does it work on mobikwik too for add to wallet?

262
2938
40
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Yes Pay card works on Lazypay. Thats awesome then.

Does it work on mobikwik too for add to wallet?

expecting too much..next u will ask any way to transfer free to bank account toungueout

159
518
3
ImRebel wrote:

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

Is yes pay wallet available for all? Or only to yesbank customer?

51
30
1
ImRebel wrote:

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

Its working?

262
2938
40
ImRebel wrote:

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

didnt work for me

51
30
1
ImRebel wrote:

Add money in yes pay wallet through credit card and pay through yes pay card

Not working payment failed everytime ?

52
20
1
demerius2020 wrote:

Method batao … working

I have lazypay account with the limit of 7500 and since tomorrow whenever I pay through scan, EMI options comes to select….and without selection I cannot withdraw lazypay credit. I just want to know….Is anyone facing the same issue?….If I choose EMI option and I clear the dues instantly or in one of two days, Will I have to pay those high interest amount?

50
610
4
Expand
imsonusagar246 wrote:

I have lazypay account with the limit of 7500 and since tomorrow whenever I pay through scan, EMI options comes to select….and without selection I cannot withdraw lazypay credit. I just want to know….Is anyone facing the same issue?….If I choose EMI option and I clear the dues instantly or in one of two days, Will I have to pay those high interest amount?

I think we all should boycott lazypay for sometime , phir inko bhi paytm ki tarah akal aa jayegi aur khud hi loopholes bana denge

52
20
1
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

I think we all should boycott lazypay for some , phir inko bhi paytm ki tarah akal aa jayegi aur khud hi loopholes bana denge

Kal se mjhe EMI option milne lga….but usme bss 2 hi options aa rhe h select krne ko….ek 3 months emi and 2nd 6 months emi (wo v high interest rate of 22 percent) but ek aur option aana chiye tha (“Pay back in full as per billing cycle” ) but mere me ni aa rha….

50
610
4
Expand
imsonusagar246 wrote:

Kal se mjhe EMI option milne lga….but usme bss 2 hi options aa rhe h select krne ko….ek 3 months emi and 2nd 6 months emi (wo v high interest rate of 22 percent) but ek aur option aana chiye tha (“Pay back in full as per billing cycle” ) but mere me ni aa rha….

Go on twitter and search for dhani , all users have cautioned never to opt for dhani loan

51
30
1
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

I think we all should boycott lazypay for sometime , phir inko bhi paytm ki tarah akal aa jayegi aur khud hi loopholes bana denge

Any paytm loophole ?

Missing