Lenovo Smart Clock Essential

61°
Deal Cadet
rahulprasadk...

Is there any way to get any of the Lenovo Smart speakers with clock for under 999 Rs? I missed the opportunity to get it for 999 Rs. A lot of dimers messaged me but I didn’t see it in time. This would be exceptionally good for my parents and I have been trying my best to get one for months now. Can anyone please help? Will the offer come again? All the clocks on OLX have an asking price of 2k+. Kindly help.

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This depends on you purchasing TV, laptop or AC in next big sale. They will indicate it in offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks bro for the reply. Hope the offer comes on again soon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Which city you belong to?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yes, it will keep coming. dw
Just be proactive or set a deal alert for this Lenovo clock. You will easily find many who are willing to order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am down south, Trivandrum. Kerala.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will do that bro.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Check this out for data privacy concerns on apps and smart devices :
https://ddime.i...HE

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for the reply bro. The purpose of the device is to mainly act as a clock. The Google assistant and speaker functions are just added benifits. We have an old clock near our TV. So I realised this would be an excellent replacement and bring up the aesthetics of the place as well. Hence planning on purchase. Will wait to see if someone is selling the same for 450- 500 or willing to send on COD.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Lenovo smart clock for 1100 offer

replyuser
Click here to reply