Lenovo Smart Clock Essential

17°
Deal Cadet
rahulprasadk...

Is there any way to get any of the Lenovo Smart speakers with clock for under 999 Rs? I missed the opportunity to get it for 999 Rs. A lot of dimers messaged me but I didn’t see it in time. This would be exceptionally good for my parents and I have been trying my best to get one for months now. Can anyone please help? Will the offer come again? All the clocks on OLX have an asking price of 2k+. Kindly help.

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This depends on you purchasing TV, laptop or AC in next big sale. They will indicate it in offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks bro for the reply. Hope the offer comes on again soon

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rahulprasadklm691 wrote:

Thanks bro for the reply. Hope the offer comes on again soon

Which city you belong to?

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Yes, it will keep coming. dw
Just be proactive or set a deal alert for this Lenovo clock. You will easily find many who are willing to order.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rahulprasadklm691 wrote:
This would be exceptionally good for my parents and I have been trying my best to get one for months now.

Since one (out of the two) model of the Lenevo dumb clocks has lots of limitations and buggy hardware.
For seniors, it might be more worthwhile to have a Google device or at worse an Echo/ Amaxon one.
The visual display of clock can very well be achieved by some other speaker or an entirely different watch/clock itself.

I am not promoting Google hardware or Amazon devices, nor deriding Lenevo blindly.

But that clock even went down to 450-550₹ for existing buyers of large (electronic) appliances… and I/ many other echo the sentiment for those Lenevo devices.
A smart watch or table top piece, along with Google Assistant understand desi dialects really well.. is a good combo I feel.

The microphones on Google Nest/ Amazon Echo type devices are really better.
Google bot also understand folliw on questions or requests a bit better.
Like asking about a restaurant location?
Then simply saying: how far is “it” from my location/ XYZ building.
Or
Who is the prime minister of India?
What is “his” age?

Alexa A.I./ machine learning is rather inferior (in my view) to Google’s.
Alexa practically needs to be asked “what is the age of Narendra Mo?”
Google, even in vernacular dialects, picks up the context of Question# 2 … with Question# 1.

As a novelty item or a toy, the Lenevo hardware too isn’t bad at under 800₹ or thereabouts.
But for realistic help, utility over longer use by seniors, parents…. I doubt.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for the reply bro. The purpose of the device is to mainly act as a clock. The Google assistant and speaker functions are just added benifits. We have an old clock near our TV. So I realised this would be an excellent replacement and bring up the aesthetics of the place as well. Hence planning on purchase. Will wait to see if someone is selling the same for 450- 500 or willing to send on COD.

Missing