LG G8X (If someone near to 560004 pincode, I have a cod delivering tomorrow)

32°
Budding Star
Razerist

LG G8X ThinQ delivering tomorrow cod at 560004 Bangalore andyou could pay cash n get it. I’m not even from Bangalore but someone in the order they put wrong pincode. No extra cost just pay phone price n get it

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hey,

I’m about 10 minutes away from 560004 and I am interested. How would it work though? I’m assuming the delivery guy is going to be lost since the pin code is wrong. The name the order is in would be different as well.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Actually once it goes out for delivery and i will link your phone number to contact. So he will come into a common place to deliver into your hands. It’s my mistake that i didnt double check the pincode which i didnt put.

Anyways its you and the deliver boy face to face and you dont have to pay anyone else.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am interested in getting this for my mom, but don’t want to buy from resellers, so, if you genuinely don’t need it, let me know.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

I’m not reselling it. I dont know whats the odd of they putting the wrong pincode. But it happened.

I don’t want any extra money for it. If you can make it, deal with the Flipkart delivery boy. Verify his identity and pay money then get your phone.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ah Basavana gudi. Heavenly place.
I’m too far away though.

replyuser
Click here to reply