LG SNH5 Vs Logitech Z623

74°
Deal Lieutenant
lekhwani

I own a Logitech z623. Its a very very good product.

Can someone tell how will be/is the quality of LG SNH5 as compared to Logitech z623?

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

If you’re considering these for a TV then get the soundbar (Even if there’s a 3.5mm port on your TV.. the sound quality won’t be compared to that of HDMI ARC or Optical ports)
While Z623 has only RCA & 3.5mm inputs, the LG one has HDMI ARC port

For a PC/Laptop, consider Logitech Z623

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Go for Logitech Z623

Your house will blow

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I have my logitech z623 attached to Samsung frame through optical converter. The sound and bass is too great.

Was tempted for this LG one which claims to be 600 rms watts but one reviewer has some doubts on this being 600 rms. Also today we are getting it for 13990-10% (buy more save more) and further hdfc discount of 10%. And no cost emi of 9 months also. The cost comes down to around 11000.

I had bought z623 (it’s variant) about 5 yrs back through ebay for around 7500. Deal was posted in DD only.

I had my eyes on the lower variant of LG priced at 7990 for some time which has 300 peak rms. But seeing 600 watts for around 11000 I have bought one.

But still I want some clarity on as to " will it really be a upgrade" from my Z623? Z623 is already theatre quality Certified. But this LG one also has DTX/3D surround sound. And peak rms is 600 watts. While Z623 has 400 watt peak rms.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anyone having experience of both?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@lekhwani I would recommend skipping this for now. Logitech Z623 is a monster, and if it’s working fine still, no need to get willingly contracted with the “upgraditis” infection. smile

If the primary reason for upgrade is to have an even superior movie/TV watching experience, you can surely consider a soundbar. But do remember 2 things there: a) Nothing under 35K would even remotely compete with your Z623 in terms of pure bass performance (much needed if you watch a lot of action movies); b) if it’s audio/dialogue clarity you seek, do ensure that you get a soundbar with a dedicated center channel (which SNH5 does not have).

Cheers!

replyuser
Click here to reply