looking for edible oil bulk

70°
Deal Cadet
kpckpc

Can anyone help me to provide the good discount on sunflower oil preferred brand freedom,golddrop, vijaya

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best way is to source it from a distributor in your city.. try to find out the supplier n negotiate..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
santosh_blr wrote:

Best way is to source it from a distributor in your city.. try to find out the supplier n negotiate..

They are also not giving the discount

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kpckpc wrote:

They are also not giving the discount

Freedom oil pouch (1 ltr) sells for 120rs here in Bangalore in our neighborhood shop.. before covid, I remember buying it for 88rs on Amazon..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Freedom oil pouch (1 ltr) sells for 120rs here in Bangalore in our neighborhood shop.. before covid, I remember buying it for 88rs on Amazon..

In my village distributer is selling for 128 rs so I’m expecting discount in online any chance to get it delivered in 505302 or 505001 location

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Bulk? How big is the quantity? and location?

It’s based upon discount and minimum 500 packets 1lit my location is Karimnagar it is in telengana.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
kpckpc wrote:

In my village distributer is selling for 128 rs so I’m expecting discount in online any chance to get it delivered in 505302 or 505001 location

Bro 505001 lo ekkada
Nenu kuda from  Karimnagar smiley grinning

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
kpckpc wrote:

It’s based upon discount and minimum 500 packets 1lit my location is Karimnagar it is in telengana.

Approach near by town or distributor of your local distributor. You will get a better deal. If your requirement is recurring, you may consider taking dealership

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
in the edible oil industry, the margins are around 1% to 2% for the dealer and around 2% to 5% percent for retailers so don’t expect too much discount in the offline market you may get discount only on online sales but not in bulk quantities as the online retailer also know that they’re losing money on the selling of oil product at a discount price even big basket Grofers do not allow discounts on oil and I to also recently Flipkart head stop giving discounts on oil so whenever Flipkart is allowing discount it is not adjusting oil prices
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Approach near by town or distributor of your local distributor. You will get a better deal. If your requirement is recurring, you may consider taking dealership

They are not giving the discount

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
meragoyou153 wrote:
in the edible oil industry, the margins are around 1% to 2% for the dealer and around 2% to 5% percent for retailers so don’t expect too much discount in the offline market you may get discount only on online sales but not in bulk quantities as the online retailer also know that they’re losing money on the selling of oil product at a discount price even big basket Grofers do not allow discounts on oil and I to also recently Flipkart head stop giving discounts on oil so whenever Flipkart is allowing discount it is not adjusting oil prices

Thankyou

Missing