Looking for tatasky broadband reviews

160°
Analyst
221
5314
30

Currently I’m on ACT, now looking for change although I’m quite satisfied with ACT connection. Location is Bangalore.

ACT will go to safe custody for a month or two until I’m confident of tatasky broadband connection and then may proceed to permanently close the ACT connection.

Tatasky is offering almost same speeds at little better pricing with additional features like landline/unlimited calling, 100% optic line to home, data rollover.

It also says Internet TV channels, any idea what this includes? Also any monthly payment offers…I don’t see this payment option on amazon though.

Looking for personal experiences. Thanks

16 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
514
30682
331

Reliable where I live (Zero downtime where I live)
No Payment offers (Load wallet via CC/DC or PayTm)
Opt for 3/6 month plan if you think the plan is very economical (50Mbps UL (upto 3.3TB) @ 3K (minus GST) sounds like a decent plan

No idea about Internet TV Channels

221
5314
30
getready wrote:

Reliable where I live (Zero downtime where I live)
No Payment offers (Load wallet via CC/DC or PayTm)
Opt for 3/6 month plan if you think the plan is very economical (50Mbps UL (upto 3.3TB) @ 3K (minus GST) sounds like a decent plan

No idea about Internet TV Channels

Tatasky has wallet?

514
30682
331
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Tatasky has wallet?

Yes
I was asked to load the wallet with plan amount and they deducted it before activating the plan https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651333/medium/Screenshot_20201125-202310.jpg?1606316013

221
5314
30
Expand
getready wrote:

Yes
I was asked to load the wallet with plan amount and they deducted it before activating the plan https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651333/medium/Screenshot_20201125-202310.jpg?1606316013

So monthly payment would be to load whatever balance and the service will continue as per plan? Like tatasky dth connection

514
30682
331
Expand
andromeda wrote:

So monthly payment would be to load whatever balance and the service will continue as per plan? Like tatasky dth connection

Wallet-Loading for the first time
You can change plans anytime via App and Pay for it then itself
I don’t see auto-renew option within the app so if you opt for monthly plan then you go to do it manually every month https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651338/medium/Screenshot_20201125-202925.jpg?1606316582

0
1868
22

For me it is very good. using for past 7 months and a happy customer. Now they are giving free landline like airtel.

166
15034
32

bro today i accidentally came to know that @andromeda is not only enigma song but also a galaxy 🌌😅
✝️ Karma given to you don’t ask why. I mean i’m quite happy with my discovery and no one to discuss so sharing little joy with you 🙂

514
30682
331
gotrajk wrote:

For me it is very good. using for past 7 months and a happy customer. Now they are giving free landline like airtel.

They used to bundle landline
But with recent plan revisions you can opt out of it (reduces plan cost)

221
5314
30
Expand
getready wrote:

They used to bundle landline
But with recent plan revisions you can opt out of it (reduces plan cost)

Good to know. How much does it differ?

221
5314
30
pingpong wrote:

bro today i accidentally came to know that @andromeda is not only enigma song but also a galaxy 🌌😅
✝️ Karma given to you don’t ask why. I mean i’m quite happy with my discovery and no one to discuss so sharing little joy with you 🙂

my intent in the beginning is galaxy and later came to know about enigma thing

0
1868
22
Expand
getready wrote:

They used to bundle landline
But with recent plan revisions you can opt out of it (reduces plan cost)

I went for 1 year plan and it was free with that.

221
5314
30
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

I went for 1 year plan and it was free with that.

With 6month/1year plans it is free…but with monthly rentals there is a difference in charges.

221
5314
30
Expand
getready wrote:

Wallet-Loading for the first time
You can change plans anytime via App and Pay for it then itself
I don’t see auto-renew option within the app so if you opt for monthly plan then you go to do it manually every month https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651338/medium/Screenshot_20201125-202925.jpg?1606316582

What are the payment options to load wallet? Any card offers that we can avail?

cc: @gotrajk

0
1868
22
Expand
andromeda wrote:

What are the payment options to load wallet? Any card offers that we can avail?

cc: @gotrajk

I use paytm to pay for it.
They don’t have amazon pay option. There are other wallet options through billdesk but there was no offer so I just used paytm wallet.

221
5314
30
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

I use paytm to pay for it.
They don’t have amazon pay option. There are other wallet options through billdesk but there was no offer so I just used paytm wallet.

thank you.

Missing