Loot can be intentional. Seems like Strategy of amazon

151°
Missing
Deal Cadet
58
627
7

Guys i am observing the loot going on these days in amazon. After year or more saw such loot. However for me it looks like created loot. It is equally beneficial for amazon more sales, more transaction in amazon pay most important which could help them to get funding for different pay app in case they need. In india there strategy is pentration and sale so they can show these sales figures in there balancesheets. CA knows how important are sales even more than profit. More customer base. Indirect killing of rival apps. Like PAYTM and snapdeal. Attack on FK and retailers. For us its loot but for them its equal loot. So guys just enjoy sale. Most important thing to support my hypothesis bugs. Huge number of bugs every single day. Possible with amazon???.

6 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7

Yes.. Seems like intentional..

Yes.. Seems like intentional..Today stopped 12.30 exactly

Missing
Entertainer
745
2843
39

If it’s intentional, then bro I wouldn’t mind more deals like this. Bring it on fire fire fire laughing laughing laughing

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268

They may show this as loss and may not file any tax. Though it’s only my assumption. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4536
62
Tejaa wrote:

They may show this as loss and may not file any tax. Though it’s only my assumption. stuck_out_tongue

Its anyway in losses already, I do not know if they are really losses or just on paper

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35495
466
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Its anyway in losses already, I do not know if they are really losses or just on paper

Jeff Behosh is already pissed as most of his gains are passed under divorce agreement
@Tejaa
Now Dimers caught his web of lies
Good job dimers

Vyomkesh Dimers

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Jeff Behosh is already pissed as most of his gains are passed under divorce agreement
@Tejaa
Now Dimers caught his web of lies
Good job dimers

Vyomkesh Dimers

Bejos: Sab loot hi rahe humko. Pehle oh aurat ab tum sab !!

Missing