Hot Deal SCAM Alert - Get Rs.12,00,000 for free by Shopclues

1890°
  • 27831 Views
  • 58 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Cadet
121
394
8
SCAM Alert  - Get Rs.12,00,000 for free by Shopclues
Deal Expired

https://www.shopclue...m/
Just now received a post from Shopclues and gifted me Rs.1,00,000.
I’m not interested in availing that offer. So, i give it to yalll…..You can avail it by calling them.
So, my dear Dimers, those who have some free time and unlimited free talk time……
Call the number and bang them…..
Tnqall

https://ibb.co/5...GV
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541249/medium/5452658IMG-20181203-104705.jpg?1543815932

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541250/medium/5452658IMG-20181203-104635.jpg?1543815941
https://ibb.co/S...pp

Ph no in letter 7508085753

yeah…itz fake. It didn’t even took a min for me to realize that itz scam….
But this is heights of scam. I used to receive call from snapdeal and shopclues but now…..
WTD…..i received a letter and a scratch card…..
Who know what more elz they are upto

My concern is if our personal information like address and phone number were being leaked and how sure would we are that our bank and card details were not being leaked…!!!

These days most of us are getting calls from anonymous people asking for OTPs….

How far did this may go???

This is not a self promotion………Just letting you guys to beware about the scam.
Nobody mentioned about it till now and i never imagined that they could even do this.

This came as a speed post with URGENT written on it and the postmaster called me.
Hence i traveled 40km to see wt i got and this is a huge shock like my half day waste

Edit: Scratched it after the request of the dimer and found this
https://ibb.co/P...56
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/541252/medium/5452658IMG-20181203-113724.jpg?1543817505

Expired about 2 years
57 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
7982
86

Despo bhai, why stop LAKSHMI coming ur way? … toungueout

105
51
0

Fake hai, Shopclues headoffice is in GURGAON

3
1572
39
maddy4u wrote:

Fake hai, Shopclues headoffice is in GURGAON

So you have cracked all the clues! Congrats

49
2712
17

Be careful.. read last cond.. taxes will be collected in advance.. so u pay taxes and then forget about prize

65
86
4

Aaj mujhe paytm se ek message Aya ki mujhe lucky draw me Mahindra xuv500 Mila ha
Jisme WhatsApp number,help line number aur Adhikk jankari ke liye number diya hua hai.
Aur registration charge 3500 maang rha ha .
Kya wo sahi hai ???

65
86
4
siddique_000 wrote:

Aaj mujhe paytm se ek message Aya ki mujhe lucky draw me Mahindra xuv500 Mila ha
Jisme WhatsApp number,help line number aur Adhikk jankari ke liye number diya hua hai.
Aur registration charge 3500 maang rha ha .
Kya wo sahi hai ???

Dear customer congratulations! Your order number Win the first prize that is Mahindra XUV 500 ( RS 12,25000) in lucky draw valid for 03/12/2018 from our paytmmall
online shopping .Registration charge
3500. WhatsApp no-06201074127
applied for more enquiry our helpline 9162959778 6201074127

121
394
8
maddy4u wrote:

Fake hai, Shopclues headoffice is in GURGAON

yeah…itz fake. It didn’t even took a min for me to realize that itz scam….
But this is heights of scam. I used to receive call from snapdeal and shopclues but now…..
WTD…..i received a letter and a scratch card…..
Who know what more elz they are upto

My concern is if our personal information like address and phone number were being leaked and how sure would we are that our bank and card details were not being leaked…!!!

These days most of us are getting calls from anonymous people asking for OTPs….

How far did this may go???

3
7837
47
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

yeah…itz fake. It didn’t even took a min for me to realize that itz scam….
But this is heights of scam. I used to receive call from snapdeal and shopclues but now…..
WTD…..i received a letter and a scratch card…..
Who know what more elz they are upto

My concern is if our personal information like address and phone number were being leaked and how sure would we are that our bank and card details were not being leaked…!!!

These days most of us are getting calls from anonymous people asking for OTPs….

How far did this may go???

This is just soo sad…now these scamstres are simply crossing their limits… Meny people can easily get in their trap…This should be reported to government and police needs to take some action against them..Arnt their phone numbers traceable? How can they get away so easily..
Next they might start giving classified ads in newspapers for such scams.

121
394
8
Expand
siddique_000 wrote:

Dear customer congratulations! Your order number Win the first prize that is Mahindra XUV 500 ( RS 12,25000) in lucky draw valid for 03/12/2018 from our paytmmall
online shopping .Registration charge
3500. WhatsApp no-06201074127
applied for more enquiry our helpline 9162959778 6201074127

this is more than that…..they sent me some cards and letter

20
3292
27
Expand
Nomad wrote:

This is just soo sad…now these scamstres are simply crossing their limits… Meny people can easily get in their trap…This should be reported to government and police needs to take some action against them..Arnt their phone numbers traceable? How can they get away so easily..
Next they might start giving classified ads in newspapers for such scams.

lol u live in india and talking about govt. and police? very funny

117
2749
17

Once I received such type of call.He said you won Mahindra XUV .He said he can give me cash prize instead of the car but I would have to give some charges(8k something).Once I pay the charges he will transfer the money to my account.So I said deduct the charge from that prize money and send the remaining money .
Then his reply was “Mumbai me aake maarenge tumko.” laughing

121
394
8
Expand
Nomad wrote:

This is just soo sad…now these scamstres are simply crossing their limits… Meny people can easily get in their trap…This should be reported to government and police needs to take some action against them..Arnt their phone numbers traceable? How can they get away so easily..
Next they might start giving classified ads in newspapers for such scams.

wt did the govt did with the Rs.250 smart phone scam?
I know a dozen people who paid for it and none of them received it.
Did anyone speak a word about it
Did they atleast remember that they paid Rs.250??
Their Re.1 bookings itself crossed 50 lakhs…..and those who paid Rs.250???

Some times i feel sorry for being an Indian but most of the times i feel proud that i didn’t get involved in this shit smile and being a great Indian than others…..

20
3292
27
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

wt did the govt did with the Rs.250 smart phone scam?
I know a dozen people who paid for it and none of them received it.
Did anyone speak a word about it
Did they atleast remember that they paid Rs.250??
Their Re.1 bookings itself crossed 50 lakhs…..and those who paid Rs.250???

Some times i feel sorry for being an Indian but most of the times i feel proud that i didn’t get involved in this shit smile and being a great Indian than others…..

bhai ye india he, i have seen in many offline lootpaat, police are involved and they get share in form of money.

87
15711
210
MrDimer wrote:

Once I received such type of call.He said you won Mahindra XUV .He said he can give me cash prize instead of the car but I would have to give some charges(8k something).Once I pay the charges he will transfer the money to my account.So I said deduct the charge from that prize money and send the remaining money .
Then his reply was “Mumbai me aake maarenge tumko.” laughing

Why such a good idea never hit me ,will try this next time when I win scorpio again

87
15711
210
Expand
Despo_1F608 wrote:

wt did the govt did with the Rs.250 smart phone scam?
I know a dozen people who paid for it and none of them received it.
Did anyone speak a word about it
Did they atleast remember that they paid Rs.250??
Their Re.1 bookings itself crossed 50 lakhs…..and those who paid Rs.250???

Some times i feel sorry for being an Indian but most of the times i feel proud that i didn’t get involved in this shit smile and being a great Indian than others…..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews...

He got arrested and his firm shut down,all of them who paid had their money returned from the gateway .

Missing