LOSS of rs 3800 Zingoy GV. is any remedy possible ?

286°
Deal Lieutenant
siddudeagarwal

My zingo GVs worth rs 3800 bought using paypal last year expired on 9th september. I know its my fault that I messed with the validity dates ( it was 9 sept and I got confused with oct)

Can anything be done now as this is a tremedous loss for me. pensive cry

28 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
plus1
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I am going to get a thrashing from home. Dont know how will my parents or brother react if they come to know of it pensive cry

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Frankly bro, i dont remember last time i kept a GV in my computer memory for more than 5 days, wondering how you maintained it for over an year

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

am not able to think or focus on anything else realising this blunder of mine pensive

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Net loss must be less? (After removing CBs etc)

Link Copied

Refer para 10.1 and para 13.
It’s clearly stated as issuer (Zingoy) should inform 45 days prior before expiry of gift cards to the purchaser via SMS or email.
According to the above circular. Zingoy should refund your money to your bank account. Try contacting Zingoy or contact RBI regarding this.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Zingoy may at least extend validity.
Because the corresponding value will be refunded by Amazon according to my understanding

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I bought Amazon voucher from vantagecircle website. For 2.5k
It expired on October 2019, but saw the vouchers this week only. Didn’t open the rarely used mail (and didn’t get under search of all emails).
When contacted Amazon, they asked to contact issuer. But issuer saying contact Amazon itself…
Don’t know what to do….
kirandr221996</a><br>If Amazon does give back the amount to issuer, why can’t they refund us ?! Is this the way they get profit ?<br>Once bms vouchers from magicpin got expired, in contacting bms in Twitter they gave only 50% value in New voucher.<br><a href="https://www.desidime.com/users/79510" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">siddudeagarwal  what happened in your case ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Did you connect with zingoy team ?

Link Copied

no didnt mail them yet .. will mail tomrrow and also write in pgportal

Link Copied

Try buying gift card from their site and see if you can apply zingoy credits..i was in same position where I accidentally logged in for something and saw 950 cb was expiring on last day and it was working till next day of expiry.. was lucky to logon exactly on expiry date..
Also tweet them and get response

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

May be contact amazon cc and tell that you purchased and could not redeem

Link Copied

it was in zingoy gv form and not amaz gv

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Still didn’t mailed them??
It’s already 20 days up it’s shows how much lazy ur, u have time to create post here but not raise issue at least u have to mail at time u realise pblm may be as a GOODWILL gesture they could have done something anyway it’s BIG lesson to be learnt!!!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

That why I always make a reminder with expiry date and purchase value and Gift code (not a problem as my apps are always locked), immediately after purchasing any Gift Card.

replyuser
Click here to reply