Hot Deal Lost Your Phone ? Govt Can Help You Track It. (Explained)

340°
Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18

Lost Your Phone ? 😞 😨
Now Govt Will Help You Track Your Phone 😁👍

✅ Visit https://ceir....in

Now Click On Block Lost/Stolen Phone
Now Fill All Details And Submit The Form.
Time To Time You Can Check The Status Of Your Lost Phone – https://ceir.gov.in/Request/CeirRequestStat...sp

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601200/medium/6422049dG4itRD.png?1578149673

⚠️Note-⚠️

Currently For Maharashtra And Delhi Subscribers Only.

Prior To Submitting The Form You Need To Have FIR Copy Of Stolen Phone, Phone Invoice Copy,Any Govt Recognized ID Of The Phone Owner.

✅Also You Can Check Status Of Any IMEI Number Before Buying Any Second Hand Phone – https://ceir.gov.in/Device/CeirIMEIVerificati...sp

UPDATE -

✅Check Status Of IMEI On App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Thanks @SleeperRAW For The Tip 👍🏻

Share Kare Support Kare😍

20 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
423
6

Hope this is not just a scheme on paper 😊

Missing
Blogger
277
5721
93

Prior To Submitting The Form You Need To Have FIR Copy Of Stolen Phone

It ends here if they insist on FIR for stolen (police will be willing to only file lost FIR)

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
rsai01 wrote:

Prior To Submitting The Form You Need To Have FIR Copy Of Stolen Phone

It ends here if they insist on FIR for stolen (police will be willing to only file lost FIR)

Lost report can also be uploaded. No need to have FIR.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1197
18
rsai01 wrote:

Prior To Submitting The Form You Need To Have FIR Copy Of Stolen Phone

It ends here if they insist on FIR for stolen (police will be willing to only file lost FIR)

FIR / Lost Report Will Help You In This Case Or Simple Police Complaint Registered To Nearest Police Station Would Work With Police Complaint Number.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26

This work needs to be done by police, when we file FIR/Lost report with them. But now, this is an additional step that one needs to do to safeguard our IMEI number.

Missing
Deal Subedar
210
1080
25

Useful information

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

Desktop Version Works Fine. It Will Show All Details Of The Phone Model To Manufacturer Etc.

You are right. But we need to know the status of the IMEI and not the details of phone. I have myself tried checking the blocked IMEI number. On the website, it just shows the phone details. But the IMEI blocked status is only shown on the app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
423
6
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

You are right. But we need to know the status of the IMEI and not the details of phone. I have myself tried checking the blocked IMEI number. On the website, it just shows the phone details. But the IMEI blocked status is only shown on the app.

So better to use app I guess

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
254
1

..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1,581
3234
31

The word TRACK is misleading here. It just promises to block/unblock your phone. You can track the status of your request and not the Phone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
57
1212
13
Expand
TechnoFrendz wrote:

FIR / Lost Report Will Help You In This Case Or Simple Police Complaint Registered To Nearest Police Station Would Work With Police Complaint Number.

What about the online complaint for lost phone? Will that work

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
cocay wrote:

What about the online complaint for lost phone? Will that work

Yes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
391
5
shoaibmax wrote:

The word TRACK is misleading here. It just promises to block/unblock your phone. You can track the status of your request and not the Phone.

exactly govt wont do s**t for tracking our lost phone,
however this will help in reducing the resale of stolen phones and thereby the thievery

Missing
Deal Cadet
469
206
5

friends today my oneplus 7T phone lost….what happend…plz help me

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
128
1
ramakrishna99899570 wrote:

friends today my oneplus 7T phone lost….what happend…plz help me

My phone lost in Dec 23 2k19 registered fir blocked sim and filed online complaint as well as blocked imei through this site but no results till now guess I will have to forget my phone forever

Missing
Deal Cadet
469
206
5
Expand
looter_no1 wrote:

My phone lost in Dec 23 2k19 registered fir blocked sim and filed online complaint as well as blocked imei through this site but no results till now guess I will have to forget my phone forever

Yes bro ..u said correct.

Missing
Tech Guru
2,027
4256
103
ramakrishna99899570 wrote:

friends today my oneplus 7T phone lost….what happend…plz help me

Bro sorry to hear that.

I don’t know anyway you can track it now if it isn’t connected to internet. But if it is, then try “Google Find My Device” app or through web ( chrome browser) .

Log in with the same Gmail a/c  as  your One Plus7T

You can make it ring  to find… incase it’s lost in home or somewhere near.

Let me know what happened.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605587/original/Screenshot_2020-02-17-08-49-47-812_com.android.chrome.png?1581909607

Missing