Hot Deal Cyclone Nisarga Updates : Low pressure in Arabian sea can take shape of a cyclone

1192°
338
12196
128
Cyclone Nisarga Updates : Low pressure in Arabian sea can take shape of a cyclone

May God keep my fellow citizens and residents, who reside, in those places, in safety net. 🙂🙂
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/low-pressure-a...
Edit: I edited the Kannadigas, Marathi and Gujarati part,

137 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
26
2168
29

Kannadiga bro. And thanks.

338
12196
128
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Biased Well Wishing Drama even in prayers to God .

How could it be a biased drama???

68
1682
12
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

How could it be a biased drama???

Why name marathi , gujarati etc,if you really well wish pray to god .Aren’t others than mentioned above live in this place.

338
12196
128
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Why name marathi , gujarati etc,if you really well wish pray to god .Aren’t others than mentioned above live in this place.

Maybe you just skewed my wish. Maybe the ones who resides in Maharashtra should consider one as Marathi, even if it’s for two days, what’s wrong in that approach? We can keep on arguing and getting triggered all day long or we can just pray for the people, who ll be residing in those areas during that bad time.
Let’s just stop discussing on this thing, not interested in converting this into a political one.
If one resides in Karnataka and belong to Bihar then I sincerely hope that one considers oneself as a Kannadiga.
My sincere prayers are with them.

68
1682
12
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Maybe you just skewed my wish. Maybe the ones who resides in Maharashtra should consider one as Marathi, even if it’s for two days, what’s wrong in that approach? We can keep on arguing and getting triggered all day long or we can just pray for the people, who ll be residing in those areas during that bad time.
Let’s just stop discussing on this thing, not interested in converting this into a political one.
If one resides in Karnataka and belong to Bihar then I sincerely hope that one considers one as a Kannadiga.
My sincere prayers are with them.

Neither do i wish do make it political.
Kindly do read your own comment and understand it firsthand.

338
12196
128
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Neither do i wish do make it political.
Kindly do read your own comment and understand it firsthand.

Acha I edited the post. Capisce!

338
12196
128
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Neither do i wish do make it political.
Kindly do read your own comment and understand it firsthand.

I actually understand it right. 🙂

338
12196
128

Cyclone Nisarga is expected to hit western coast of Maharashtra on 3 June. All precautions are being taken to ensure zero casualty, including relocating people from unsafe localities. Citizens are requested to stay away from the sea & not stand under tree or pillar: BMC
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai...

660
12366
62
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

How could it be a biased drama???

he/she’s weird, bro. criticise bjp and jio for anything and you’ll get a free “anti national” tag from it.

660
12366
62

Storms are becoming more and more frequent and powerful, thanks to warmer sea water and other hordes of problems from global warming.
If we don’t get rid of corporate slaves from global politics.. get ready for WW3 for more lands and drinking water.

87
15711
210
Expand
rini50 wrote:

he/she’s weird, bro. criticise bjp and jio for anything and you’ll get a free “anti national” tag from it.

BJP kahase agya behen yahape…

50
42256
399
Expand
Time_pass wrote:

Ye to wahi building hai jo @rajrocks ne apne dimes se khareeda tha! ☹️☹️

Aaj toh @rajrocks ka Happy Wala Desidime Birthday hai.. Congratulations

338
12196
128

MUMBAI IMPORTANT NUMBERS
IMPORTANT NUMBERS CENTRALIZED HELPLINE NUMBER : 112
POLICE 100 , 022-22621855
DISASTER HELPLINE 022-22694725

Gujarat Helpline Numbers
+91-79-23259283
079-23259275 / 079-23259302
http://www.gsdma.org/co...t/

Dakshin Karnataka
District Control Room
1077
Police
100
Fire
101
Ambulance
108
Maybe

50
20
0

You can see the status of the cyclone.

Please click on windy.com

Slide the date / time bar and see how the cyclone is forming near Mumbai.
disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

87
15711
210
1KWZvrna wrote:

You can see the status of the cyclone.

Please click on windy.com

Slide the date / time bar and see how the cyclone is forming near Mumbai.
disappointed_relieved disappointed_relieved

Saw ,very strong cyclone much stronger than amphan .Let’s see what happens.

Btw there’s one more cyclone expected around 11 June.

338
12196
128
Expand
ElonMuskTesla wrote:

Saw ,very strong cyclone much stronger than amphan .Let’s see what happens.

Btw there’s one more cyclone expected around 11 June.

Everything ll be alright

Missing