LPG GAS PRICE

221°
Deal Cadet
108
281
3

LPG GAS PRICES INCREASED. NOW RS 820.50

30 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
10
3634
69

Is this the price printed on bill?
Or its including delivery charge (Read Tip)

19
3206
23
DealLooter wrote:

Is this the price printed on bill?
Or its including delivery charge (Read Tip)

Tip is a birth right for the delivery boys. This is money that goes official.

92
766
8

Bill amount ₹ 867.00 , Indane , maybe we can get 30-40 rs as subsidy too .

120
7934
43

As expected, booked cylinder at 11:50pm yesterday after getting this news

19
3206
23
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

As expected, booked cylinder at 11:50pm yesterday after getting this news

Be prepared to keep the change for the increased price hike. They will most likely generate invoice with increased price and collect the difference.

57
9692
124
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

As expected, booked cylinder at 11:50pm yesterday after getting this news

but they will charge 50 extra on delivery

118
5386
29
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Why?

Online payment is just an advance payment for booking and they will collect or refund the price difference amount as per the invoice generated on the day of delivery.

57
1690
14

Yesterday itself i saw 50 less amount bill, today again gone to 840. If we want to get some cashback by paying online these delivery guys will ask for chillar again 30 to 50. What a fate. 840+40 =880 ka cylinder.👏🏻👏🏻

57
9692
124
Expand
AmitGoyal350 wrote:

Why?

coz rates up from today so even if booked yesterday the rates applicable on delivery will be charged i suppose its mentioned on the bill

81
342
3
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Be prepared to keep the change for the increased price hike. They will most likely generate invoice with increased price and collect the difference.

Yes they did the same with me should have booked few days earlier lazy me 😐

108
281
3

Oil company profit is going more rs 1000 cross profit

59
415
11

I booked my indane cylinder before this hike, but still had to pay Rs. 50 difference in cash.

57
9692
124
Parle-G wrote:

I booked my indane cylinder before this hike, but still had to pay Rs. 50 difference in cash.

delivery date price is taken in consideration not the booking amount pensive

32
8813
75

When modiji was giving u alternative of gutter gas.. U were the same people who made fun of him… Ab bookto

3
2028
56
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

When modiji was giving u alternative of gutter gas.. U were the same people who made fun of him… Ab bookto

Yeah exactly. Also, sabko khujli ho rahi thi “kab aayenge ache din” “kab aayenge ache din” “kab aayenge ache din”. Ab Modi ji ache din deke rahenge.

I am absolutely loving the way Modi ji is leaving no stone unturned to bring all his bhakts on the street, naked. Job bhale na ho, petrol diesel bhale na use karte hon, lekin cylinder to har koi use karta hai. Khana to bhakt bhi khate hain. sunglasses

81
342
3
AyushiiiVijay wrote:

When modiji was giving u alternative of gutter gas.. U were the same people who made fun of him… Ab bookto

modiji ko yeh invention patent karne bolna cahiye india ko fuel import karne ki jarurat nahi padegi kabhi laughing

81
342
3
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Yeah exactly. Also, sabko khujli ho rahi thi “kab aayenge ache din” “kab aayenge ache din” “kab aayenge ache din”. Ab Modi ji ache din deke rahenge.

I am absolutely loving the way Modi ji is leaving no stone unturned to bring all his bhakts on the street, naked. Job bhale na ho, petrol diesel bhale na use karte hon, lekin cylinder to har koi use karta hai. Khana to bhakt bhi khate hain. sunglasses

bhakt log gobar khate rahenge so cylinder ki bhi zarurat nahi grinning

0
255
21

just wait, prices of all the commodities will increase very soon, I was having no knowledge of kisan bills but now after understanding the loop holes it has (ref. youtube, facebook) i understood we will get every thing double the price in the days to come…

66
456
3

Mitroon GDP has increased

G = Gas
D = Diesel
P = Petrol

Masterstroke and bhakhts are touching themselves with this news after porn ban

0
15754
395
SastaRaju wrote:

Mitroon GDP has increased

G = Gas
D = Diesel
P = Petrol

Masterstroke and bhakhts are touching themselves with this news after porn ban

doesn’t matters for people with bad karma or those busy in wondering what lust is about wo to bail gaadi chalate hain aur lakdi se jalne wale chuhle mein apni chapatiyan sekte hain.

106
2328
43

खुशखबरी

जनता की भारी मांग पर एक बार फिर रसोई गैस की कीमत 50 रुपये बढ़ी। अब गैस सिलेंडर मात्र 818.00 ₹ की मामूली रकम में मिलेगा।

जनता की ही मांग पर पैट्रोल डीजल के दाम भी लगातार बढ़ाये जा रहे हैं । लोग लंबे समय से इसकी मांग कर रहे थे।

सरकार में किसानों की आमदनी दोगुनी, मजदूरों की चार गुनी और छोटे व्यापारियों की आमदनी में बेतहाशा वृद्धि होने के चलते लोग परेशान थे….

लोग अपनी आमदनी संभाल नहीं पा रहे थे… इसलिए उनकी जेब का बोझ हल्का करने को जनता की बेहद मांग पर #जेब हल्की _योजना शुरू की जा रही है।

इससे लोग बोझ से मुक्त होंगे….

मास्क लगाए रहें, मुंह बंद रखें।

69
936
4
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

. Job bhale na ho, petrol diesel bhale na use karte hon, lekin cylinder to har koi use karta hai. Khana to bhakt bhi khate hain. sunglasses

Many urban household are using png aka piped gas. where impact of this hike is minimal. we are still paying approx 500 as monthly bill where prev (before piped gas)
1 cylinder was consumed monthly.

so overall this impact is for rural areas and tier 2 towns.

3
2028
56
Expand
jambui wrote:

Many urban household are using png aka piped gas. where impact of this hike is minimal. we are still paying approx 500 as monthly bill where prev (before piped gas)
1 cylinder was consumed monthly.

so overall this impact is for rural areas and tier 2 towns.

Piped gas is mainly available in housing societies I guess? Not yet available at most places, specially individual households or old colonies.

Who decides pricing of piped gas? That may be the next target. stuck_out_tongue

Missing